The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Mesa (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

They said there will be a build ready for cert and of January. So they hope, that we will get it at the beginning or mid of February.

And one thing. Isn't there the next Prime in February? If it is true, there would be a great chance, that we get it at the same time as PC again.

I saw DE post saying they hoped to have build on consoles by end of Jan. I think each prime is roughly 3 months from the last.

Tomorrow's Dev Stream comes maybe with some infos about our Update. ATM we can farm our T4 Keys, make our Archwings ready for the new event and farming Cores and Prime Parts for the Void Trader, his Primed Mods and the Primed Accessoires.

It will be okay for me, if we really get the new update in mid of February.

Edited by (PS4)NeroRedgrave

Tomorrow's Dev Stream comes maybe with some infos about our Update. ATM we can farm our T4 Keys, make our Archwings ready for the new event and farming Cores and Prime Parts for the Void Trader, his Primed Mods and the Primed Accessoires.

It will be okay for me, if we really get the new update in mid of February.

sure, 100% quote

15.10? or what?

Good question and am wondering myself. I'm sure Drew will start the thread soon once the build is submitted.

One thing I'm not so sure about is that they mentioned relays/hubs will be included but that some 'stress' testing will be done like what they did on PC first before opening the floodgates.

So, does this mean when consoles get the new update, only certain players (MR15 and above?!) will get to test the relay first, and then it will be opened to all at some point?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285239-why-trinity-deserves-to-be-the-next-prime/page-3 This a picture from Google this warframe should be use a new warframe call reflect she like a Dimon gos rite through her best heard gear the helmet is cool but the body needs some work but I wolud be okay with this being a new warframe February is the next update

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285239-why-trinity-deserves-to-be-the-next-prime/page-3 This a picture from Google this warframe should be use a new warframe call reflect she like a Dimon gos rite through her best heard gear the helmet is cool but the body needs some work but I wolud be okay with this being a new warframe February is the next update

Are you trolling or do you just not know that this is trinity... Already a frame. Correct me if you did know and I misinterpreted your post. Also in February we will just get the version PC is on, nothing new and flashy like a frame, but we do get relays and a few other things.

I have no idea what all will be in our build, but I would expect everything crucial up to 15.9. whatever + maybe some extra's thrown in.  Here's to hoping that we get Ember's changes etc... also though!

Also, I am really hoping we get the tac alert and glaive stance etc.. but not sure.. our build (I don't think) has been sent to cert yet, so it is possible I would think. 

When the next update? already is taking too long and not even a status report.

do not forget ps4 users

taking too long? "Friday or early next week". Seems pretty straight forward. De is off on the weekends like normal people so you won't get an update until Monday at the earliest. Dont forget ps4? Lol...we got a shoutout in the devstream...take a seat man and relax a bit. Go farm some stuff or clear some nodes or play a differnt game for a day...

Regarding the topic of it taking too long and some people being bored / frustrated, just please understand guys, it was the holidays.  It's going to take a minute (meaning a week or two, maybe even a month) for them to get back on their feet!   Plus this is going to be a HUGE update, I'm actually scared of the patch notes.. I'm alittle frightened, not going to lie.. LOL...

Did this one take longer?  yeah... however, just because this one took longer, I wouldn't worry, or expect that to be the new "norm" for ps4 Warframe for 2015.  You have to factor in that this "might" be the biggest update we have received thus far if it indeed has the relays in it (which is saying alot as we have had freaking enormous updates before).  Granted those are on dedicated servers and might require stress testing just like the PC version ones etc... 

:-)