The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So It Finally Comes To This... Soma Prime Or Boltor Prime?

The_Creators

The title says it all.

what i am looking for is primarily peoples first impressions of the Soma prime and how it will scale compared to the boltor prime.

It is greatly known that the soma has been classed and an equal or greater to the boltor prime however how much better would you say its primed counterpart is?

I'm honestly kinda disapointed, in the Soma P, sure it has a bit more dmg but meh it just feels like you could run the regular one. I guess more ammo is "ok" but hardly something Soma was having huge issues with before so this change was mostly kinda moot (and seriously if ya need to pump 200 rounds into a group of enemies with a Soma your doing it  wrong anyway)

I always consider high waves of enemy difficulty.

When this enemies get to level 40, 60, 80, the boltor prime starts loosing power, and also spends ammo pretty fast, soma prime cause of the crits haves a chance on high waves, but it will end up consuming too much ammo too.

So the winner is:

Latron prime :)

I always consider high waves of enemy difficulty.

When this enemies get to level 40, 60, 80, the boltor prime starts loosing power, and also spends ammo pretty fast, soma prime cause of the crits haves a chance on high waves, but it will end up consuming too much ammo too.

So the winner is:

Latron prime :)

you, I like you.

Neither. I purposely didn't buy the Rhino Prime Access pack because of the Boltor Prime and Rhino Prime, and I only got the accessories pack out of this one because of Soma Prime. Yes, I hate them that much.

Edited by Vargras

gonna be noisy as hell in the next coming days, still king of the hill boltor prime will be the weapon of choice.. soma p still pretty and noisy.. now if the karak gets a buff and a bigger magazine that would be nice.

Edited by ranks21

Braton Prime and Synapse.

Synapse is OP, especially if you plan on using Volt, 150% crit chance, makes 300k red crits fly around like no one's business. 

And also, Boltor not only beats it in a more sustained DPS, BUT due to it's pretty big status chance, means you'll proc a HELL of a lot more than the Soma, which you can't even build status on because you need to build crit, and it has low status chance anyway. 

So what would you pick? The weapon that does a constant stream of damage with decently high proc chance...or a weapon that needs to be moded for crit to even try to compare damage with it? let alone status.