Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Think You Got It Bad? I Remember When...

ENIAK_Prime

This is gonna be a fun topic.

There's a lot of discussion going on with weird stuff going on with WarFrame right now. Mesa and the insane grind to get her, Nullifiers and Tar Moas still have everyone in an uproar...

And yet, it's easy to forget there was a time when there were much more important things wrong with WarFrame, things that were fixed and made the game better as a whole.

This will be a topic to celebrate the ways DE made WarFrame BETTER. And I'd like to start.

Think YOU got it bad? I remember when Melee attacks DIDN'T stagger the enemy. Basically, everything was Fangs, and it was awful.

I remember when there was no Soma Prime, it was so sad to see the community cry much much about b.prime :[. But!!! D.E made the right choice and made Soma Prime and not just that, its stronger than the original soma, making it the best rifle ever and the community is happy again. Cheers :)!

M so happy, m gonna buy plat and add it to my stockpile just to support the game w/e.That is love right there.  ^_^

Edited by haze777

What was the first unique tileset? Earth's Cicero one?

Oh ho ho... no. Not even close.

I remember closed beta having two tilesets. Just two. The Grineer asteroid base and the Corpus ship. That was all there was. Think we didn't get anything really new until the Void tilesets hit.

Think YOU got it bad? I remember when Eximus enemies debuffed you... WHEN THEY WERE ON YOUR SIDE.

Remember that? Energy Leech Lancer just hangin' around all "Hey, buddy! What's up! You're a Tenno? No, it's cool. We're cool. Just a leech leader. Gonna borrow some energy, hope you don't mind. It's not much. What? ALL of it? Oh, wow. I had no idea I'm sorry bro. I can't turn it off. What? Go away? But then how am I gonna shot the Corpus! That's a terrible idea!"

Oh ho ho... no. Not even close.

I remember closed beta having two tilesets. Just two. The Grineer asteroid base and the Corpus ship. That was all there was. Think we didn't get anything really new until the Void tilesets hit.

You're sure ?

I started at the beginning of open beta and if I remember correctly the grineers and infested at the time used the corpus tileset, the grineer galleon tileset came after.

And I think the first unique tileset was Phobos, if one does not count void and derelict.

I remember when Rollers were the spawn of Satan himself, and having just one around usually meant you were stunlocked to death.

Kela de Thaym, hey ?

I remember the days where Machete was the only good melee

Machete was never the only good melee, if anything you could fall back on Dual Ether because they ignored armor.