Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf The Ammo Capacity Of Bows

Duyet

nerf the amount of arrows of Dread, Cernos, and other bow weapons. why? because it's unrealistic to have like 72 arrows in that quiver. also, when I look at the quiver I see only 3 arrows. where do the rest of the arrows come from? I think 10 arrows should be max because that quiver can't possibly hold a lot.

What things you can hold tens of magazines of rifle ammo with you, when you have nowhere to store it?

Don't ask for something to be nerfed for "Realism" If you don't ask for a whole set of realism updates to ALL the ammo capacities....

And I'm 100% sure this wont be happening. 

Edited by okinolas

nerf the amount of arrows of Dread, Cernos, and other bow weapons. why? because it's unrealistic to have like 72 arrows in that quiver. also, when I look at the quiver I see only 3 arrows. where do the rest of the arrows come from? I think 10 arrows should be max because that quiver can't possibly hold a lot.

U serious ? o.O

Realism ? Here ?

The arrows go in the same magic pocket where the 720 bullets from the grakatta go.

No. Bow ammo should stay as is. But regardless...

Where do we keep ANY of the ammo? We have no pockets! The only one that remotely makes sense are the kunai but it shows that we are holding only 4 in the frigging pouch.

How are we able to convert ammo? Oh hey look, pistol bullets, lemme just FRIGGING TRANSMUTE THESE INTO THROWING STARS.

Maybe Vauban keeps his ammo in his vortex or some other ability? Does Rhino store it all in his codpiece? None of it makes sense, but it's warframe, it's not supposed to. The aspects of each weapon are balanced based upon gameplay, not realism.

Except Opticor. But let's not go there.

Edited by Omni_Omega