The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would Inspire You To Fight Harder For This Event?

Llyssa

1. The use of my frame mods back, birdlifters are an extension not it's own thing. The two should work together not as individuals canceling out the main part, our modded frames. 

2. For the first point, yes we should need the disruptor. Yet to keep playing it over and over, no way. We shouldn't have to grind just to build items to play the event over and over. 

3. Remember that not all players bought the new toys and in doing so can't handle hundreds of enemies swarming us at places like Pluto. This then will not promote us to be willing to play over and over.

I see a great idea in birdlifters, yet to have us fight for relays using them when so many already don't like them. Makes for a piss poor attendance and players saying "let them burn". I personally don't see why I should fight for relays, when so many only use them as an afk spots or to talk crap. Also don't give us something new like the trader, get us to trade in our grind fest findings just to later on try to force us to grind more to save the relays. We want fun not more forced grinding, players are already at their peek of grinding for items. 

A better point scoring system that isn't based on the damage you can pull off. The current one is the worst thing I've seen in an event since Breeding Grounds, and BG was that bad. I don't care if people are coming and saying they got over 9,000,000 points in a single mission, I just can't get 1M no matter what I do or who I play with and it's frustrating me to the point I don't care any more. I'll just get my Imperator Vandal for novelty and be done with this.

Shoot the power nodes to multiply your damage.

I've gotten 2.5 million points in one run - it's easily possible.

im reading a ton of comments that people want mods for doing this event but thats not the point your already supposed to have all the mods

ALL of the players (as this requires the whole community) should have ALL of the mods possible from AW? Wow.

After seeing the Archwing where Excal dismounted the Archwing and landed inside the Fomorian ship I thought this event would be like that. Even the description in the patch notes made it sound like we would. 

"- Once in the Mission, fly to the Fomorian. Once you’re close enough to the Fomorian you must disable the exterior Shield Cores so you can enter the ship.  ...

... - After damaging the cores, escape to safety outside the Fomorian."

"Disable the exterior Shields", "enter the ship", and "escape to safety outside the Fomorian". Key words there.

While flying through the first mission and finding out we can't leave the Archwing and run inside the ship like the trailer showed, I lost interest.

Add on top of that that it seems like most of the public is terrible at this (no offense to them lol) and there's really no point in doing it other than the event rewards. All public missions I've ran with have failed to meet the 1 million marker by a long shot, but add in 1 clannie to the mix and we've always gone over the mark.
I'm not sure if they realize they have to shoot certain targets or what, but when I blow up 8 cores by myself and we still score 300k with 4 people... something is wrong.
 Back to the point tho, I was really looking forward to flying half the mission, then running inside the ship and blowing it up like a sabotage mission. If it was that way, I would prolly run each mission more than once. Right now, not even the credit payout is looking good. Sorry DE. :\

dunno -_-

strata loss already makes me feel bad and i already lost my will to fight

this is why i don't like an event that the goal is shared between players

when other players fail i got the consequences too

why can't i just go there,enter the fomorian with my loki prime and sabotage the entire system,make it explode and then get out safely?

F*** this S#&$ -_-

Edited by Godhands

Connectivity is an issue, most of my missions can barely connect 4 people, random or pre-invited...

That aside.

It's repetitive... And archwing difficulty is still unbalanced, one wrong move or slow moment to grab a mod or a resource container in hopes of the new resource and a wave of missiles will kill your motivation.

If you're just trying to win it fast, it's Fly forward, shoot blimps, fly forward, shoot shield generators, fly in, shoot core, fly out. DONE.

You only need to do it once, and once you get the score and credit reward there isn't much incentive to go again.

I personally did several of these Balor missions multiple times in the hopes of helping. Telling people how to Do the thing while in it an trying to get others to repeat the run.

People who don't go again say the same basic thing. "It's a game, whatever"

Rewards are the incentive... maybe add some of the archwing weapon parts or even mods to the mission rewards so we can farm and save the relays. or even give better credit or resource bonuses to the missions.

Best luck to all those fighting the good fight, and for the rest, hope you find a worth while reason to fight at all.

How about something that players actually have any real stake in?  I feel like the community really doesn't care if all but one Relay gets destroyed so maybe the Grineer should refocus efforts and attack something we actually care about then give us a real penalty for failing?  They could attack the Lotus for example and if we fail we'd get no alerts for a month.  They could attack communications with the syndicates and they'd be down for a week.  You have to give people real impactful reasons to do things and rewards for doing them.  Doing this mission has almost purely event rewards that many people don't even want but that matches how important this event is in that it's really not changing the game in a meaningful way.

I don't care.

I used all disruptor in my storage(21pcs) on mercury because the process is slower.

With Ace Combat 4 OST(Operation Bunker Shot).

Score from 1.8m to 6m, with random teammates(my friend and I tried a tactic and reached 7.4m score)

I did my best.

This message is from a Tenno in the East, and it's time for me to go to bed.

Edited by Zealos0413

How about something that players actually have any real stake in?  I feel like the community really doesn't care if all but one Relay gets destroyed so maybe the Grineer should refocus efforts and attack something we actually care about then give us a real penalty for failing?  They could attack the Lotus for example and if we fail we'd get no alerts for a month.  They could attack communications with the syndicates and they'd be down for a week.  You have to give people real impactful reasons to do things and rewards for doing them.  Doing this mission has almost purely event rewards that many people don't even want but that matches how important this event is in that it's really not changing the game in a meaningful way.

Threathening players with massive punishments such as the ones you suggest here is never a good way of motivating players who play a game primarily for the fun factor.

This is just cruel and will end up hurting the casual or less active players more than anyone else.

I think DE needs to start building the Warframe universe sooner rather than later so that we have something tangible to base future events on.

ALL of the players (as this requires the whole community) should have ALL of the mods possible from AW? Wow.

well its not exactly hard when archwing launched i had them in a day or two (besides the multishot which i still dont have) all it requires is playing archwing if you didnt then consider this event your punishment if you did then this event is your reward

Orokitten doll which I can place in my liset.

I'd actually buy one with plat...

As long is a legit kitten and not a kubrow-ish thingie.

*Edit*

Screw that, I'd buy a real life statuette of the Orokitteh as long they would made it in metal but not gold.

Edited by Branwyn