Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Event Is A Disaster...

Atomic_Beam

o.o dont blame the event for your desire to make yourself look better on the scoreboard. The blame goes on you for that. Find a team in recruiting/friends and stop playing with randoms if your going for the big points. Otherwise you really dont have any valid complaint.

The event is fine the only real problem is spawning in bleed out, and that only really happens on the higher missions where you get cluster f'd. (though honestly swear they said higher lvl ones would give more points and haven't seen that yet)

dont care about score as it dos not factor into "encountered formorian yes/no?"

for me 1 run is enough, as i rather not farm excevations just to build more keys and to run the exact same mission over and over, dont care much about the relays, but would like it if we keep a few.

My archwing isn't bad, it's leveled up. My mission score varies WILDLY, even though what I'm doing doesn't.

I get mission scores varying from 800k to 2.4 mil, with ZERO difference in what im doing.

Can someone link to a detailed description of how score is calculated? Clearly performance isn't a factor. Is there some random element? All I've figured out is that total mission score is divided by the number of players in the game(sadly dead people can still leech your points and keep you under a mil)

Thanks

Shooting the core nodes gives you a score multiplier. If you're not shooting the nodes, or shooting them on accident, that could explain the variation in your score.

My archwing isn't bad, it's leveled up. My mission score varies WILDLY, even though what I'm doing doesn't.

I get mission scores varying from 800k to 2.4 mil, with ZERO difference in what im doing.

Can someone link to a detailed description of how score is calculated? Clearly performance isn't a factor. Is there some random element? All I've figured out is that total mission score is divided by the number of players in the game(sadly dead people can still leech your points and keep you under a mil)

Thanks

They can leech?

So when I got 1.5kk with 3 dead players on ground the score got divided? o_0

The problem is not only that a lot of the community is "bad".

There is a grievous dearth of Archwing mods. As it stands, the way archwing mods are, the stats of the items and mods themselves, and how archwing enemy health and armor scales, you can have a max ranked primary with almost every archgun mod on it at a high rank, and do nothing to high level enemies.

This is bad. This is extremely bad. The multishot mod for archguns needs a massive buff. Rubedo lined barrel needs a massive buff. The rate at which you find mods, instead of common fusion cores, must be buffed.

There is a grievous dearth of Archwing mods. As it stands, the way archwing mods are, the stats of the items and mods themselves, and how archwing enemy health and armor scales, you can have a max ranked primary with almost every archgun mod on it at a high rank, and do nothing to high level enemies.

This is bad. This is extremely bad. The multishot mod for archguns needs a massive buff. Rubedo lined barrel needs a massive buff. The rate at which you find mods, instead of common fusion cores, must be buffed.

Honestly they probably low balled it.  It's much easier to tweek things up a little if needed then down, because the nerf tears are strongest tears.  Though I do enjoy the difficulty of the missions I have access too.

While I agree that the mods are sub par compared to their infantry counterpart, I can't agree upon the doing nothing to the high level ones.

The Imperator and Velocitus hit pretty hard, Corvas too if you can charge but it's too short ranged to be effective, Fluctus I'm still trying to figure it out.

Fluctus I'm still trying to figure it out.

I'd like the Fluctus more if you could swivel the beam around, Dead Space plasma cutter style. But it's still a pretty solid weapon for mowing through enemies who jink from side to side. To bad there's no piercing mod for arch-guns yet, because that would make the Fluctus a whole lot better.

I've had perfectly fine time getting 1,000,000 score each formarion. Everyone needs to stop *@##$ing about it and put mods on their archwing. You do know you have to shoot core nodes and then you shoot the core? more nodes you shoot the higher the multiplier. 

everyone please stop *@##$ing about the event its perfectly fine everyones just so salty about archwing how they are "bad" and "unpolished" when really they are just too scared to transition and they suck at it

I hate these kind of event that score relys on teamwork. And in this case, archwings are required and to score high, you need high level players, but archwing missions are still new and people have BAD archwings and are horribly modded etc. which makes it impossible to score high points. And it seems NO ONE wants to join when I am hosting and asking for good players.

So I am stuck with a 1.5 millions score points and can't go higher because the community is just plain bad... Imagine if I could find 3 other good players like me, I could score at least 3million points +

Ugh I hate this event, although the mechanic is awesome and I like the mission, but the scoring system is horrible because people are horrible at this game in general...

TL;DR

You do realize this is a online game, right?

Edited by Regius-Knight