The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Warframe, Not Pay 2 Win!

Regius-Knight

So I have noticed, a lot of people have been complaining about how unfair the game is with this event. Let me ask you these few questions.... 

Do you want to play the same game for 6 months straight?

Do you want to be the most dominate force who never loses, thus making you god and bored?

You realize DE made a few different voice recordings and videos of Vay Hek speaking?

--We are going to lose some Relays.

--We are Tenno, not a God.

Welcome to Warframe.

We are Tenno outnumbered by Corpus and Grineer almost 100 to 1 in a mission. 

We get the Archwing added and people qq over having to learn a new combat system... I honestly was bored of the first one. Now I have to learn to fight against over 20 enemies at once. I also have to learn how to fire a weapon at almost max speed in a Archwing. I've played for a while in this game. Dropped a lot of money into it. And if I had the money and DE would let me.. I'd drop another $150 into it... The event is fair. Just realize, we aren't the supreme rulers. We are just a simple force fighting a war older than the technology we use in-game.

While I'm horribly against seeing the Relays going, if its inevitable it's inevitable, and I'd really like to see where DE goes with it in the future. And I agree: Archwing is awesome, needs a few more gamemodes and maybe a little more balancing (though that may just be my S#&$ ability to mod) but it's awesome.

Edited by Morec0

Another thing I thought about after hearing we actually lost relays is, "I've been to a relay other than the Vesper Relay on Venus." Do we care if we lose all but one? Does that affect anything about the game right now? I don't want to lose them either, but I also don't see why it's such a big deal.

You know that car that run over that pedestrian? And everyone blames it because of that sandwich in your fridge.

Thats how much you understood of the community complains.

Says the guy with over 1900+ posts? Sneak on the forums more or play the game? That is the question. You are nothing more than a Forum Troll.

Warframe back in the day felt very much the same... The gameplay is there. We just need to support it.

well Archwing need more polish in the gameplay  part plus the enemies need something its like shooting baloons and slicing watermelon Lol .... so I hope DE improve it hoping for most enemies like the corpus one to be placeholder..

Edited by MakubeX

Says the guy with over 1900+ posts? Sneak on the forums more or play the game? That is the question. You are nothing more than a Forum Troll.

Glad to know that the fact I use the forums now makes all my points invalid.

Good way to avoid the subject ;)

I'm not a huge fan of space type themed things like archwing but I can at least appreciate it.  The only complaint I have is, is the small boring enemies.  Throw some like Lost planet bosses out there and i'll have some fun.

We need more Lost Planet like bosses period. Both for Archwing and for the normal game modes.

Lephanits is the closest we have at the moment, and he's a ton of fun to play against.

So I have noticed, a lot of people have been complaining about how unfair the game is with this event. Let me ask you these few questions.... 

Do you want to play the same game for 6 months straight?

Do you want to be the most dominate force who never loses, thus making you god and bored?

You realize DE made a few different voice recordings and videos of Vay Hek speaking?

--We are going to lose some Relays.

--We are Tenno, not a God.

Welcome to Warframe.

We are Tenno outnumbered by Corpus and Grineer almost 100 to 1 in a mission. 

We get the Archwing added and people qq over having to learn a new combat system... I honestly was bored of the first one. Now I have to learn to fight against over 20 enemies at once. I also have to learn how to fire a weapon at almost max speed in a Archwing. I've played for a while in this game. Dropped a lot of money into it. And if I had the money and DE would let me.. I'd drop another $150 into it... The event is fair. Just realize, we aren't the supreme rulers. We are just a simple force fighting a war older than the technology we use in-game.

Can I shake your hand sir?

We have the best gaming company out there making one of the best games out there, and people still choose to complain about the tiniest of things.

I, for one, love the game and will stay with it so long as DE has control.