The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Far Did You Make It In T4 Survival/defense After With The Appearance Of Nullifiers And Bombards ?

AkerTheSpjot

About the same.

Wave 50 in T4 Defence.

40-ish mins in T4 survival.

Depends on the team etc but it doesn't seem to change much. Mostly just down to the how good the players are  and not the frames they use.

Gotta be a bit more careful and roll at lot more but thats about it.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Wave 40 T4D today with

- Volt

- Trinity

- Nova

- Nxy (me)

Volt shielded and stunned and speeded, trinity linked and vamped and blessed and melee channeled a bunch, nova slowed and used antimatter absorb as a shield (graphic glitch on that, sometimes the waves around it stick around for a while and stick to things) and blew things up.

Was fun.  Love mind controlling the eximus bombards.  Want to try the new Mind Freak mod soon.

I had bolto with entropy spike on it.  Good bubble popper.

I use chaos, mind controlled heavies and got to absorb around the pod a few times after 30 when the volt went down.

Did a few random 30-40 min survivals with various frames.

Up next corrupted mutalist infested and corrupted napalms!

40 mins with 2 Trins, one Nyx (me) and one Frost.

I can safely say that Corrosive Projection is even more mandatory if youre intending to go that far. Bombards will tank ludicrous amounts of damage even if you brought a radiation weapon just to deal with them.

Nullifiers were just sort of there. Getting mowed down by the Gunners i was using Mind Freak on.

Sonar Banshee (me, and no augment though) with slight SQ channel when things get too intense in the room

Limbo for Cataclysm and reviver

Irridiator Loki

and 0% Slow Nova

we went 40 mins. we could go further but two were feeling sleepy, and a sleepy player is risky on T4S past 40 minutes.

This goes to anyone saying the addition of Nullifier and Bombard is breaking their XP/part/rep farming simulation... or fun of the game. What you need is a good teamwork. Be aware of that gold bubble around the house and intercept it.

It is not really that hard. Got to 40 easily with a Nova (me), Frost, and two Rhinos. One of the Rhinos thought that they could face tank the mobs. It was not really the nullifies that made it bad as just the sheer amount of enemies and ridiculous damage output without a consistent CC frame.

Well i definitely noticed the difference with my rage build Oberon.

I used to solo to 20 minutes, though it was tight at the end.

With the new changes i was limping back to extraction within 10 minutes, had to burn all my revives to make it out too.

The Nullifiers were actually not that bad.

It was the new bombards firing guided missiles, which rarely even saw comming, knocking me down and getting me killed.

And is it just me, or sre those missiles faster and more manuaverable then their grineer counterparts.

Meedless to say my Oberon is seeing a few less void missions for now?