Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titan/distilling Extractors - Collect & Redeploy All

-Krux-

No it doesn't. I bought Nova Prime (Max tier) and am mastery 18 and can only deploy 4 at a time. 

It's because he's a founder as well.  Founder and Prime Access bonus Extractors are separate bonuses.  You can get both for a total of 5.

No it doesn't. I bought Nova Prime (Max tier) and am mastery 18 and can only deploy 4 at a time. 

3 is the base.Both Founder and Prime Access increase your capacity by 1. If you are a founder and have purchased Prime Access you are capped at 5.

If you only have Prime Access, you are capped at 4

And they still get damaged. so you still build double what you can use. The collect all, would be handy. Still need to manually output.

Yet Its a ugly mining system and the returns rarely justify the upkeep. So much they could do with the system.

Unified UI to manage all at once.

Create spy satellites that can give you a personal alert, like archwing Hijacks someday.

Explorer satellites to find void rifts. Archwing tower keys basically.

Syndicate delivery drone that can earn you a little untraceable rep for a pure gain for a single side, no allies.

Sending as many as you can to a single planet.

Mapping drones that will ping maps you play at that planet, uncovers map but you give up a farming drone slot to do so.

I don't know. But many things can be better than what it is currently. Its just not a high priority mechanic. It may never be updated much.

Really? Why not make the whole thing automatic then? No need to log in.

It's not the fact that people ask these things, it's that people keep asking for more such things as time goes on and the whole mechanics of the game as a whole get watered down to nothing.

What I'm sure the OP does, is just place the Prime extractors on Orikin Cells, Neurodes, ie ALL the rare stuff hoping to get lucky, and wants a faster method because he NEVER moves them.

Such requests become meaningful in extremely complex systems that become even more complex over time, ie EvE Online has to create more automation as time goes along, when things gradually shift from taking minutes, to taking hours.

System here is fine as is. you can click and redeploy 4 in under a minute -- I just timed 4 as taking 7 seconds to redeploy to the same planet as the average, so 4 deploys = 28 seconds.

Really? Why not make the whole thing automatic then? No need to log in.

It's not the fact that people ask these things, it's that people keep asking for more such things as time goes on and the whole mechanics of the game as a whole get watered down to nothing.

What I'm sure the OP does, is just place the Prime extractors on Orikin Cells, Neurodes, ie ALL the rare stuff hoping to get lucky, and wants a faster method because he NEVER moves them.

Such requests become meaningful in extremely complex systems that become even more complex over time, ie EvE Online has to create more automation as time goes along, when things gradually shift from taking minutes, to taking hours.

System here is fine as is. you can click and redeploy 4 in under a minute -- I just timed 4 as taking 7 seconds to redeploy to the same planet as the average, so 4 deploys = 28 seconds.

Well they want you to log on. thats the only point of it really. A little bit of baby sitting to get free resources.

However whats the point of dragging out the interface into extra tedious clicks though? And having to wait for the interface to zoom in and out zoom in and out from planet to planet. Making the whole process take 5 seconds compared to 30 seconds is 25 less annoying seconds.

Being a clumsy interface does not enhance the mechanics of the game.

Since you're familiar with EvE. Compaire Planetary Interaction from launch to what is it now. Monotony is not gameplay.

Edited by Firetempest