The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want A Cat

Dr.Evergreen

Kubrows for dog lovers. (or pig lovers? I guess not)

But why there are no cats?

Big felines like Tigers, or sabertoothed thing would be great, they can be helpful in combat. tigers are soooo strong.

and small cats are also cool! they will rub their cheek to you, and jump up to your shoulder.

maybe they can support your battle like disarming nullifiers, taking down flying enemies,

maximizing their small, agile talent.

I hope I can see a big cat in my liset, stuck in a small paper box, refused to sleep in the incubator. lol how cute

A... whale?

Where would you keep a whale? The Liset ain't that big.

Iirc, it was mentioned on a previos Community Hot Topic some time ago.

Where would I keep it?, mmm warframe magic, maybe a dimentional pocket or inside Hydroid so it can swim freely.

Edited by Zaniux

Because the cat pet would rather just sit in the liset than follow you out on missions. It would only come to you when it felt like being fed (DNA stabilizers) or stroked (of 3 daily interactions) on its terms.

You'd have to gamble on each of your 1 of 3 interactions of the day it wouldn't rip your hand to shreds. 

Edited by MrNonApplicable

I'm a cat lover as well (honestly just an animal lover) but I don't think feline mutants would make a terribly welcome addition to the game. Kubrows barely provide enough of a niche to warrant their existence over sentinels as it is.

Now a sandskate companion on the other hand...

I'm a cat lover as well (honestly just an animal lover) but I don't think feline mutants would make a terribly welcome addition to the game. Kubrows barely provide enough of a niche to warrant their existence over sentinels as it is.

Now a sandskate companion on the other hand...

I don't know, i love my kubrow and especially when it charges into a nullifier bubble for me and rips that POS to shreds. I wish i could give it extra love for doing that. I also wish kubrows automatically and relentlessly attacked any enemy you mark.

I don't know, i love my kubrow and especially when it charges into a nullifier bubble for me and rips that POS to shreds. I wish i could give it extra love for doing that. I also wish kubrows automatically and relentlessly attacked any enemy you mark.

Hey, I'm not saying they don't have their benefits. In fact I'd say quite the opposite, I love my Kubrows to death and genuinely prefer them to sentinels. I just don't really think we need to have a flood of "why are these stupid cats even in the game?" threads en masse just to appease cat lovers who basically just want a reskinned kubrow. Unless someone can come up with some legitimately unique or useful abilities to give them, I don't see the point.

Edited by Kestral9999