The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Reinforcements Wishlist

Jackel7

Something like this?

No the laptop gun from perfect dark could be deployed into a turret. Revolutionary during Nintendo 64 days. Although that gatling gun O.O

Also can someone please post a video or something of Fortune's railgun from Metal Gear Solid 2. I cant cuz mobile sucks. People need to give it all their awes

Edited by (XB1)bigsnake84

Something like this?

FrayedElatedGiraffe.gif

Please. No. The whole concept of a mini gun that size folding into a small suitcase is beyond ridiculous.

That being said, I'm not opposed to the idea of having futuristic Mini-gun or a man-portable autocannon in Warframe.

Please. No. The whole concept of a mini gun that size folding into a small suitcase is beyond ridiculous.

That being said, I'm not opposed to the idea of having futuristic Mini-gun or a man-portable autocannon in Warframe.

Yeah, that'd be interesting.

My proposed wiki page of minigun:

CODEX:

The [???] was a scrapped project of Corpus heavy laser minigun, designed to replace the Supra. Recovered by Tenno operatives from one of their ships and then repurposed for use with a warframe, this monster shreds everything in sight after a short spool-up period.

Name: ???(Pending)

Statistics

Mastery Level: 8

Weapon Slot: Primary

Weapon Type: Rifle

Trigger Type: Auto

Utility

Projectile Speed: 150.0

Noise Level: 60.0m

Magazine Size: ~500 rounds/heat venting

Max Ammo: n/a

Fire Rate: 35.0 rounds/sec

Accuracy: 9.0

Reload Time: n/a

Spool-up Time: 1.2 sec

Normal Attacks

Physical Damage: 20.0

Impact: 3.5

Puncture: 11.0

Slash: 5.5

Crit Chance: 2.5%

Crit Multiplier: 1.5x

Status Chance: 2%

Characteristics

Advantages:

+High Puncture damage - effective against Grineer.

+Colossal magazine size(heat sink capacity? o_0), which allows over 15 seconds of uninterrupted laserstorm before venting.

+Extremely high rate of fire.

+Highest sustained damage per second.

+Can be "pre-spooled" by holding down RMB(also serves as ADS)

+Heat venting instead of clip reload gives infinite ammo efficiency.

Disadvantages:

-Low Slash and Impact damage.

-Immense weight reduces sprint speed by 25% while equipped.

-Requires spool up, during which you can't fire and are slowed down to walk speed - also when firing - which makes you a vulnerable target. Duration not affected by fire rate mods.

-Spooling up alerts enemies.

-Leaves user vulnerable during manual venting.

-High recoil.

-Projectiles have flight time, which coupled with terrible accuracy makes it nearly impossible to shoot distant targets.

-Little to no critical chance and damage multiplier.

-Very low status chance.

-Long equip and unequip animations.

-Overheating jams the weapon for a short while.

Notes:

Thanks to the micro fusion reactor installed inside the [???], it doesn't need to reload, instead it has venting mechanism. During firing, it builds up heat from power plant producing energy. By holding down reload button, you can vent the gun manually, which cools down the reactor at rate of 25%/sec., but this process slows you down to walk speed. It can also vent passively, 5%/sec., even when unequipped. Pre-spooling disables passive venting, because spin motor requires energy.

Vent speed is affected by reload speed mods. Heat sink capacity affected by clip size mods.

If one doesn't take care of heat build-up, it can overheat, jamming for about 3 seconds before cycling through venting protocols.

Lasers are colored by weapon energy.

My personal opinion:

This weapon would be great for support on MD's, ED's and Interceptions, where mobility is not a concern. It couples two things everybody is looking forward to: minigun and regenerating ammo. Great damage is offset by great disadvantages, like heat buildup and need to spool up. It wouldn't be OP when compared to a certain prime, puncture based projectile rifle.

I'm looking forward to your opinions and name suggestions! :)

Edited by Roxorium

- A spear.

- A harpoon gun.

- A harpoon spear.

- Dual Redeemers.

- Dragon Cernos.

- An Infested gas-grenade bow.

- A Tenno rapier.

- A pump-action shotgun.

- A Corpus electric prox-mine shotgun.

- An Infested lightning-bolt shotgun.

- An anti-materiel rifle.

- Dual Infested tonfas.

- A shockwave cannon.

- A real scythe.

- A Grineer handgun.

- An incendiary-round shotgun.

- A Grineer chainsaw.

- A plasma shovel.

- An anti-air-style cannon-turret.

Edited by Blackout751

I would like to see a corpus shotgun, similar to the thing the Isolator Bursa got. Electric damage and high status would make it a nice alternative to the the more dps focused grenier shotguns(like the kohm).

Edited by Djego27

Even though this would probably never be read, alot of what I would like are said... So I'll just list things that I didn't see or probably over read them in other people's post:

-Fu tao (Hook swords, think of kabal in mortal Kombat)

-Nunchaku (Two n three piece, I mention nunchaku for the the three piece because most people ask for the two piece, I would like both)

-Spears (I know people have said this but I would like to point out, spears as a new weapon type, New stances, not just thrown into the polearm category)

-Dual purpose weapons (imagine using the redeemer for a melee AND a secondary, add a rifle with a bladed attached n using that as a primary and the blade for melee.)

This is a suggestion for the impact tonfa, you know jade Dragon statues? Well imagine a log of rudeo with elegant cravings, handles n trimmings could be gallium or morphic. Leaving the majority of the tonfa would be rudeo (jade like in comparison) with Dragon heads at the ends. Along with a new stance mod...

I've been off Warframe for a while now (though still curious enough to read up on the updates). Know what would get me back? Imagine it: a corpus pistol that lobs out balls of plasma that detonate on impact, with heavy travel arc and a charging mechanic. Sweet...

I would love to a rpd (rocket propelled Drill), A new Sparing weapon, A lovely Rapier w/ stance (Gotta keep thrusting like no tomorrow), Hopefully a new Gunblade and something kinda like the force cannon in Deadspace1... just some Ideas

- A spear.

- A harpoon gun.

- A harpoon spear.

- Dual Redeemers.

- Dragon Cernos.

- An Infested gas-grenade bow.

- A Tenno rapier.

- A pump-action shotgun.

- A Corpus electric prox-mine shotgun.

- An Infested lightning-bolt shotgun.

- An anti-materiel rifle.

- Dual Infested tonfas.

- A shockwave cannon.

- A real scythe.

- A Grineer handgun.

- An incendiary-round shotgun.

- A Grineer chainsaw.

- A plasma shovel.

- An anti-air-style cannon-turret.

and this person has most of the other stuff...