Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leave Me Alone Already!

DivisionByZero

I'm tired of having 80% of missions interrupted with Grustrag Three, Zanuka, Stalker, or Syndicate Eximus squads. I already have a Detron, Brakk, Despair, Dread, and (unmade) Hate blueprints.

I'm also tired of frozen levels resulting in half shields with no significant reward for putting up with it.

Can I have an option to disable this crap already?

I thought it'd be a thread about the steam wallet thing. 

Frozen levels really need a reward (and other random events that might happen), expanding the concept would be great. The bosses that spawn randomly are pretty cool, but every man his taste i guess. My guess is that disabling them won't be an option anytime soon.  

Honestly I'd settle for "hunter" units just scaling to the level of equipment you have with you in the mission. -_- I'm sick of trying to play through the starchart with new frames and guns and having to carrying around a maxed out weapon. All with the hope I one shot them before they one shot me. It's not fun to level new gear when a squad a of level 35 moa eximus can show up and just waste you just by looking at you.

I doubt that we will ever get the option to simply disable hunter units.

nope,you had to consider the consequences before getting marked...

How does an option to disable this affect you? I have no use for you and your garbage posts. Either post a valid argument for why there shouldn't be an option to disable this or get out.

On a more constructive note, I just thought of a genius idea. Tenno are ninjas and any half-decent ninja would be hard to locate and hunt down (there's an internet meme featuring a picture of an empty room that is "full of ninjas").

Solution: Anything that hunts Tenno would get information on a Tenno's location from NPCs. If your character gets marked, it should open up a mission option where you can capture an informant for the Grustrag Three/Zanuka/etc., throwing them off your trail for a few days.

Reward for these special capture missions should include Warframe parts. This would mean that the next Warframe wouldn't have to be a pain to get (no coordinate collecting, no level 30 Grineer interception missions).

How about no. U want disable? Dont play invasions, assassination missions and dont join syndicates. You like pissing everyone off but u dont like beeing pissed off, deal with it

How does an option to disable this affect you? I have no use for you and your garbage posts. Either post a valid argument for why there shouldn't be an option to disable this or get out.

Hoping G3 to jam your frame, stalker troll u with teleport, zanuka sending u fly, rollers dancing around u, ancients ragdoll and poison u to death RLY soon

Solution: Anything that hunts Tenno would get information on a Tenno's location from NPCs. If your character gets marked, it should open up a mission option where you can capture an informant for the Grustrag Three/Zanuka/etc., throwing them off your trail for a few days.

This could be interesting but with % chance of intercepting info and giving u option to ignore, avoid fight or going offensive and hunting them by surprise

I'm tired of having 80% of missions interrupted with Grustrag Three, Zanuka, Stalker, or Syndicate Eximus squads. I already have a Detron, Brakk, Despair, Dread, and (unmade) Hate blueprints.

I'm also tired of frozen levels resulting in half shields with no significant reward for putting up with it.

Can I have an option to disable this crap already?

You get them on 80% of your missions. You lucky git.

On a more constructive note, I just thought of a genius idea. Tenno are ninjas and any half-decent ninja would be hard to locate and hunt down (there's an internet meme featuring a picture of an empty room that is "full of ninjas").

Reward for these special capture missions should include Warframe parts. This would mean that the next Warframe wouldn't have to be a pain to get (no coordinate collecting, no level 30 Grineer interception missions).

No and I'll tell you why. The G3/Harvy marks are from invasion missions. There's nothing secretive about those at all hence why it's a 100% chance for a mark albeit after 5 runs.

Stalker marks are from assasinations. There is no 100% chance for a mark after each assasination. Neither of them have 100% spawn chances either which is basically just the assassins having trouble finding you 'cause you're a ninja.

Those reasons right there are your 'informant'. In the case of you finding them 80% of the time I can't really say anything other than you're a bad ninja.

: /