Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Of The Best Defensive Tools In The Game...

Hypernaut1

I love threads like this. (Totally not sarcasm or anything.) Low effort, one sentence, with no response from the OP when people ask for an explanation. And often, the OP believes there doesn't need to be an explanation. Low effort posts are fun.

Huras is very reliable at cloaking Mesa. I can wade into a crowd, my Huras will cloak me and i can spam peacemaker and take out a whole room without even touching my shatter shield ability.

Its also very helpful when things get hectic and you get surprised by a crowd of spawned enemies. huras gives me the extra few seconds to use all my abilities. 

My Huras is invaluable during rescue missions when i have to hack or turn off alarms. You can pretty much Loki a level with a Huras, they dont seem to run out of energy to cast cloak and it rarely breaks in the middle of a crowd if you dont attack.

My post is mainly about how useful the Huras is with Mesa though. If you play with Mesa, you need to try a Huras. They synergize so well together. 

Or ya know, shatter shield then peacemaker. 

Works just as good really till about lvl70ish mobs.

I do like my Huras though.

you dont "equip" shattershield.  Being cloaked works great for when you are surprised (Huras can sense enemies around the bend). Also, Huras may cloak you for longer than SS is active, also, you can save energy by not using SS until cloak runs out.

I use neither Kubrow nor Mesa....

so according to op , I'm doing it wrong.

Srsly, what is this thread?

I said " IF you use Mesa" then you should use a huras too. Srsly, what is this response?

Edited by Hypernaut1

you dont "equip" shattershield.  Being cloaked works great for when you are surprised (Huras can sense enemies around the bend). Also, Huras may cloak you for longer than SS is active, also, you can save energy by not using SS until cloak runs out.

I know you don't equip SS.

Never claimed you did.

I was just pointing out that most of the time a Huras is redundant when it comes to peacemaker if you can get shatter shield up.

IT almost always lasts long enough seeing as you can have well over 20 seconds duration on it and everything is (should definitely be) dead by the time its over anyway.

A huras still obviously has its benefits over relying on SS, especially if melee enemies get close rendering SS pointless.

Sentinels

which one? Shade is useless, and carrier is more of a convenience, though i can do just as well without it. The other sentinels are good for offense, but they rarely do enough for me to even notice much. Wyrm is helpful when im closely surrounded, but its not as reliable or helpful as being cloaked by Huras.

-and please dont mention the upkeep. ive never had less than 4 stabilizers, and ive never been so strapped i couldnt afford 75k to keep my kubrow alive. 

Edited by Hypernaut1