The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Particularly Uninteresting General Discussion About Warframe

---Merchant---

This is general discussion about all uninteresting things in warframe

rules:
1. you have to play this song in endless loop while posting or reading this thread 

2.You have to discuss about particularly uninteresting stuff related to warframe

3. We call each other very common and boring names reccomended: James,John,Robert,Michael,William,David,Richard,Charles,Joseph,Thomas,Daniel,Mark,Donald

4.Do not have fun please

Lets begin:

Dear John, 

I have come to visit you for the first time in quite a while, and I must say that obstacle test is dreadfully boring. Now I know you may see this as a compliment, but I assure you that it is not. This was once a source of pride for me but now It is home for exploiters .Why am I telling you this, John? 

I fear the trends over that past year have created a space in shades of gray; every man jumping unaesthetically  and not a single climax reached. The test approaches an insipid singularity and the userbase stagnates and shrinks. 

that s off topic for me

Dear Daniel if you think this is offtopic do you also believe that It is more offtopic compared to all other posts in general discussion?

here is lazy copy pasta of few titles

Something Random

Weapons You Have Formaed 6 Or More Times

Nice 1 Sweet :(

G3 Attacking Me Even If Im Not Marked

How The Hell They Do That?

Controlling All The Solar Rails Till 2016?

My dearest Donald, 

I have recently been made aware, that the curtains that hangeth upon my dojo wall, do not move when I run across them.  This perturbs me in quite many ways.  It's lead me to believe, the unfair taxation from my dojo has been squandered on Kevlar banners.  This is something that I believe must be brought to light at the next meeting of the boards, posthaste, and without further delay.

Dearest Nova,

Please remember that cascading waterfalls

and Japanese gardens...their tranquility will wash the trappings of this world away, and guide you just as the Dragon Turtle guides us through troubled waters of doubt. Contemplate on his statue, and truly the banners of materialism will release their fettered grip and you shall find solace. The turtle only costs 100 platinum.

My lovely Isabelle.

As the journey across this vast, empty space continues, I cannot help but to think of you. Each moment in my ship, robbed of it's beautiful festive decorations, and returned to dry, gray-white cream colored walls, makes me ponder my own existence, and existence itself. Staring down at this slow, buzzing holoscreen, I place my hand in my palms, unsure of what to tell you. Somehow, the dark void of blackness surrounding my ship seems like it's reached into my suit, curling death-like fingertips around my quivering heart... I do not know how I can go on. No, I am certain. (PS4) Devoid will appear soon, to claim my very existence by moving my parked ship to another forum such as off-topic...

I sigh, staring out the window into the empty void, as it stares back at me. My drab, brown colored kubrow lets out a low whine from the corner... I should probably either feed him or put him in stasis. What was his name again? Richard? Thomas?

It does not matter... The dull bleakness has me in it's clutches, I fear this is the end. Goodbye, my sweet Isabella...

My Dear Constance,

The circumstances of writing this post has been rather blurry in my mind, but I assure you that due to my lack of posts to you, I've been attempting to speak with you in another manner, hence the letter you are reading. You see, I've not much time left in this place and I've been meaning to say farewell to you. I've been marked and this stigma I carry endangers both of us, but they only see satisfaction with my capture and conversion. My warning to you, dearest Constance, is that you prepare and train. I cannot guarantee my survival due to my mental incompetence, so I can only pray that you live for me. Keep me close to your heart before my last revive is taken away and the mind of your friend is abducted by the impossible probability of two identical beings after my soul. Harvester has come close and I already know that a paltry lato will not fend him off.

I bid you adieu before I am whisked away to the place where the rest go. A realm dreaded by most of our kind. Region chat.

Edited by SurvivalOfTheStupuid

Dear Johnathan,

You have proven yourself to be an exemplary marvel of what all persons should aspire to become in this vast universe, but sometimes even champions need a reminder of crucial information in order to assure that they do not folly. Ergo, I offer you this excerpt from the handbook of a past Corpus associate who failed to adhere to what could very possibly be some of the most important information you attain during your endeavors across this often unforgiving solar system. may this information reach you well.

"While a positive workplace behavior and etiquette, understanding and acceptance of seemingly impractical or logically impossible layout of your assigned interplanetary vessel, and basic plasma munition firearm training are all considered essential prerequisites to optimize employee contribution, profit, safety, relations, and odds of survival in the unlikely event of murderous Tenno assassin incursions, one should consider respect of on-ship guard rail to be the golden rule that takes precedence over all aforementioned protocols and regulations.

An untrained initiate may, at first glance, consider the visage of the guard rail as minor, vestigial, and inconsequential. The reality is that what is often dismissed as nothing more than an insignificant amalgam of welded metal alloys can be as quintessential to your survival during general operations and even piratical invasion as your vessel's security system or the on-board regiment of Mobile Ordinance Automatons.

First and foremost, the guard rail regularly intervenes against plunges into the many elevated catwalks and chasms that seem to have no business being implemented aboard your selected vessel of employment, preventing countless fall related injuries and death to Corpus employees. In the exceedingly unlikely event of the deterioration or penetration of any reinforced glass in any select section of the vessel, guard rails can provide an instant and momentary means of avoiding an undesirable relocation into the oxygen devoid vacuum of outer space until a Corpus Technician is able to initiate emergency airlock protocols (this does, however, assume that the reader has a calcium-rich diet and no history of serious arm-related fractures or injuries).

Finally, perhaps the most overlooked and under-appreciated aspect of the guard rail in the workplace is their miraculous ability to impede Tenno advancement. For reasons yet to be officially determined, Tenno have an unusual habit of losing all momentum and acrobatic prowess upon approach of the guard rail, often getting caught against the metal barrier for several seconds and taking time to slowly vault over it, forcing them to reestablish lost momentum and giving the reader a brief 1.5-2 additional seconds to reestablish their tactical positioning, seek cover behind the nearest Mobile Ordinance Automaton platoon, or offer any final words of repentance to the deity of their beliefs/preferences in light of the unfortunate series of circumstance that led to them being involved in the current situation.

In the event that the reader fails to remember the importance of the guard rail, your vessel's Public Announcement System will regularly provide reminders to keep knowledge and understanding of these essential workplace apparatuses clear in your head. In the next chapter, we will discuss the practical applications and purposes of the many red barrels frequently used aboard all Corpus interplanetary vessels and manufacturing facilities, and emphasize the importance of keeping away from reinforced glass and your ship's reactor core..."

--The Official Corpus Employee Guide to Workplace Etiquette and Survival Against Innumerable Odds, Chapter 14, Section 027

I don't even know :/

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Hey Mark, I've been thinking lately, and it's becoming more obvious to me that I'm acting like a depressed person. Breaking out of depression has got to be the most uninteresting thing I've ever dealt with. I know lots of things that I would do that can make things better, but separately they don't seem like they'd do much. 
I could use not so usefull modules with outdated polarity but I do not feel like It would lighten my days . Maybe a little grinding of reputation would make me happy? Too bad that esteemed syndicates do not like to show too much of  addoration each day. Luckily enought I could still use one of three viable tools of havoc to play high waves of repetitious end game providing no reward that would compensate effort that I would put in. I have prodigious idea!What about creating assemblage where people who did not passage every milkshake into paramount heights and proving by such effort theyr prime skills at completely another aspect of life can not partake , thing that would not make sense anywhere but here in this stomping ground...oh yes such elitist thing would comply with my predilection .

If I did all of these things, I guarantee that I would feel better, but separately they don't seem like they'd do much, so I don't do anything. Being depressed feels like sitting in a cage with the door unlocked. I know I can leave, but I don't, and I don't know why. Whatever the reason is, it can't be a good one, and it's making me into a boring person as a result. 

Esteemed Reginald,

I have recently found myself in a rather unfortunately awkward situation. One solar cycle, I had been striding through a Corpus outpost (as I do), and found myself entering an elevator to make my way to the upper floors. These ice planets have lovely views, you know.

I digress. I must really try to stop meandering in conversation so much, as we've discussed before it's a particularly noteworthy habit of mine. As I was saying, I had entered this elevator, and during my ascent, the elevator stopped, and lo and behold, I was met by roughly three fully-suited Corpus working chaps. I nodded to them politely, and, despite their clear uncertainty, they also entered, hands moving to warily tap at the handles of their stun batons. The ride continued in this pungent, awkward silence t hat was, admittedly, fairly amusing.

Upon our arrival at the top floor, I nodded once more to these gentlemen, with a hand tapped to my ornamental horns as a gesture of 'tipping one's hat' in social respect, before walking off to the stairway to the roof. I vividly remember the bewildered posture of their looks, and their stammering confusion in discussing the situation after I had left.

Truly a jovial day,

-Leraku

Edited by Leraku

Dear Michael aka esteemed thread owner,

Mayhaps you should use this version instead.

Id also like to inquire about the ghastly drop of the Jagged Edge mod. Its so uncivilized not having one and redoing such paltry activities without getting one. Cant this game cater to the aristocrats that have daily business? My fancy mustache gets frayed at the ends just thinking about it.

Hi Bob,

A heads up, the snow is cold.  Don't forget a sweater while you excavate and don't put your tongue on any metal or ice. Bad things happen.

Take Care,

Steve

On a positive note. Frozen Kubrow poop is much easier to clean up. So yeah, FYI.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

Petition to rename thread title to TL;DR

Hallo Christian ,

I m terribly sorry to notice you that such change is not welcome because  of dauntless of this thread.

This is habitat for men seeking  enlightement and platitudinous ventilation .

Ingame quandary is crafty hidden in every word of every animadversion here.

So, yeah, this is off topic. Ok.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/318374-read-before-posting-threads-what-is-and-isnt-general-discussion/

Hallo William

According to this sacred text there is only 1 post that is not offtopic currently at main page and It is actually post from administrator

Ask A Cephalon

And It is  actually also questionable maybe I should move It into fan-zone.... Jokes on you I will not do that[only because I can not]

Here you are completely free to talk about orokin,primes or even teaser as was seen in examples but preferably about less interesting things about them or at least in specific way to keep spirit of this thread

I m quite confident that posts here are not offtopic

I interrogate you to actually read them