The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh, Hello Prisma Gorgon

-AR.D2

too bad gorgon wraith is mediocre, and normal gorgon just sucks. hope this one is at least decent, since i really really like gorgon's model

the  wraith is good with about 6 forma :D it's my guilty pleasure!

We're getting a little out of hand with all these prefixes. What is this, MUGEN?

anyone get that joke? o.o

tell that to my rubedo plated twrin wraith vipers (of truth [if the stinging truth mods worked D: ])

Edited by VioDuskar

I just hope I will be able to use my DotD skin on it. 

If not, then I am going to find Stalker. Pay him to let me clone him. Produce an army of Stalkers. Slowly take over the Solar System. Get to Earth. Go to DE's headquarters and command my Stalker army to cause mass-light flickering while running past DE staff in puffs of smoke to scare them forever. Perfect plan is perfect.

I've found its stats, dont know if they are true since this wep is yet to be released.

But if its true then this weapon is much like the other gorgon variants, only with 5 percent more crith chance and 2.0x crit multiplier.

Nothing to get too excited, may be useful with crit build tho(it also has lower status chance)

I've found its stats, dont know if they are true since this wep is yet to be released.

But if its true then this weapon is much like the other gorgon variants, only with 5 percent more crith chance and 2.0x crit multiplier.

Nothing to get too excited, may be useful with crit build tho(it also has lower status chance)

dis1.gif

damn too bad. dream shattered

Just a reminder, posting datamined information or data from translation sheets violates the forum rules (and the act of sharing spoilers from translation sheets actually violates a whole lot more than the forum rules).

Just don't do it. If it's teased in-game, it's fair game. But if you need to go datamining or digging through translation sheets to get it, it's not okay to post.