The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh, Hello Prisma Gorgon

-AR.D2

I don't understand why release a re-skin of a crappy weapon, only it has very small buffs. DE should just have buffed the Gorgon and released this as a skin in the market, as it stands it's just an insult to anyone who liked the Gorgon and bothered to potato and forma it. The year of quality if off to a bad start.

Edited by sedu13

Just a reminder, posting datamined information or data from translation sheets violates the forum rules (and the act of sharing spoilers from translation sheets actually violates a whole lot more than the forum rules).

Just don't do it. If it's teased in-game, it's fair game. But if you need to go datamining or digging through translation sheets to get it, it's not okay to post.

sry, i saw that posted in here in another thread and i simply copy/pasted it, didnt mean to break rules :/

Btw i got 4 formas on Gorgon Wraith too and i really had hopes on this new version... ç_ç

Edited by Phoenix86

What's it with the Gorgon?

Why another special version of it?

And why a different prefix again? I hope Prisma means it has all elements innate, otherwise there wouldn't be anything prismatic about it.

Hard to tell from the pic but it could be something reminiscent of that color changing car paint.  That is prismatic in a way.    I wonder if their new texturing system would allow something that whacky?

aec07c0f64b762f3097668fec38ca9cb.jpg

We're getting a little out of hand with all these prefixes. What is this, MUGEN?

anyone get that joke? o.o

I havent played mugen in a long time, but I know what your talking about... Have to admit though... the God versions were awesome!

Hard to tell from the pic but it could be something reminiscent of that color changing car paint.  That is prismatic in a way.    I wonder if their new texturing system would allow something that whacky?

aec07c0f64b762f3097668fec38ca9cb.jpg

Ahem.

"Pearlescent paint".

Also, I hope the Gorgon will be Void Trader stuff, cause if it's a Syndicate weapon I'll be pissed. I already regret going Corpus and Loka just because of the weapons. (But I was too far in to switch to another syndicate)