The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Special Item Could De Offer That Would Have You Pulling Out The Platinum?

(PSN)Silverback73

I'd buy the heck out of a Kubrow collar that prevented gene degradation. Heck, it'd probably make me actually use the little guys for stuff other than mastery.

Ha, I do agree with that actually; I switched back to my Sentinel sadly, because I really can't keep up the feeding and degradation system...

- A one-time payment for a hands-off Kubrow maintenance module.

- More sentinels.

- More skins.

- Metallic colors.

-This to the maximum. Screw kubrow maintenance, we have a self aware ship, why cant he be ordered to take care of it and why cant we just fix their DNA stabilizing problem with a quest ? Maybe with a raid on the grineer cloning facility we find a way to fix kubrows from becoming puddle puppies ?

-Id love new sentinels, Id like a medic or ospray type one. Also a personal jackal / hyena / zanuka ... robotic quadraped... wheres my robo dog. 

-More skins would be nice because its more customization.

-We all have been wanting metallic colors for forever now, DE please.

If is truly Typhus coming out im gonna buy the bundle, if is other kind of warframe i try to farm him if is too much of a grind i just buy it

it looks like they are giving the creators of weapon skins some plat from purchases now... if this is the case and they give Redskittlez a cut for his concept, even if it is easy to farm I will buy it.

With the amount of effort that dude has put into Typhus he deserves it and more :D

Typhus Is Love,

Typhus Is Life.

it looks like they are giving the creators of weapon skins some plat from purchases now... if this is the case and they give Redskittlez a cut for his concept, even if it is easy to farm I will buy it.

With the amount of effort that dude has put into Typhus he deserves it and more :D

Typhus Is Love,

Typhus Is Life.

I mean Typhus im gonna buy it no matter what if comes out, but if is not Typhus and is another warframe if is easy to farm then i farm it

Infested hit-scan automatic assault rifle.

I was getting my hopes up when I saw Paracyst but not only is it non-hit-scan but also you can't zoom in / aim with it.

Other than that - I'm sure that I would spend some plat on infested-looking cosmetics.

Infested hit-scan automatic assault rifle.

I was getting my hopes up when I saw Paracyst but not only is it non-hit-scan but also you can't zoom in / aim with it.

Other than that - I'm sure that I would spend some plat on infested-looking cosmetics.

In regards to the Paracyst, it's a really good Primary to give to any Specters you decide to make in your Foundry. They can aim, and do pretty good damage with it.

Another thing, I heard that if you apparently bind your Secondary Fire and Zoom In/Aim to different keys or mouse buttons, you can aim with it. I have not tested it personally, but it may be worth trying.

In regards to the Paracyst, it's a really good Primary to give to any Specters you decide to make in your Foundry. They can aim, and do pretty good damage with it.

Another thing, I heard that if you apparently bind your Secondary Fire and Zoom In/Aim to different keys or mouse buttons, you can aim with it. I have not tested it personally, but it may be worth trying.

I tried doing that but unfortunately it doesn't work. My suggestion to change/fix it also failed to catch DE's eye.

Edited by tehgreg