Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Special Item Could De Offer That Would Have You Pulling Out The Platinum?

(PSN)Silverback73

I really love the Tiberon rifle but the color scheme is bad imo, I'd want a skin for it.

I want day of the dead cosmetics to be back on store or atleast next Halloween. 

Some animated sigils[where the picture moves like a .Gif] or armor pieces [kind of like harknor but more] 

A vey hek in his mobile suit noggle 

1) The arcane helmet stats transfering item. So I can use Arcane Essence Helmet stats and keep Loki Prime helmet apparance.

It can cost 1000pl - I dont care I just want it;p

2) Ability to recolor golden parts of prime frames and weapons.

3) cosmetics are always welcome;p especially new attachements (non-prime targis?)

Edited by Kripion

Really only thing would be amazing prime versions or improved versions of my favorite weapons. Although I doubt we will be seeing prime akbolto or prime heat swords anytime soon (thanks for the telos though!). A tenno lightsaber/beam sword basically a single sword or katana version of the current sword and shield. Some great cosmetics/syndanas. Illiac syndana is the only thing I bought instantly simply because it drastically changes how the frame looks and was totally original. Generic cloth or energy effects really don't entice me much. 

Trinity prime.

That or simply cut cash shop prices in half across the board which if done would result in me a) buying more plat b) go on a spending spree.

Anyways, still waiting for a 50-75% off login reward because I am not spending a single cent until then; their CS is over priced on almost every thing.