Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.10.1

DE_Adam

Weapon Changes:

Panthera buffs:

• Secondary fire Slash damage increased from 75 to 225.
  • Increased secondary fire status chance.
  • The Panthera’s secondary fire will now stagger enemies on impact.
  • Increased secondary fire rate from 150 to 200.

Can we get a number on secondary fire status chance since the game doesn't actually tell us. Also increasing the fire rate without lowering ammo usage is going to mean that you have about 2 seconds worth of right click.

WHAT  T H E ??????

please kill Gamacor instantly because u cant fix this insane violet metalic color when he is black. And u cant fix Synoid version with holster from original version with violet color. Its brake my eyes people.

495b8a09134d.jpg

WHAT  T H E ??????

please kill Gamacor instantly because u cant fix this insane violet metalic color when he is black. And u cant fix Synoid version with holster from original version with violet color. Its brake my eyes people.

I assumed the purple sheen was intentional, because (in my opinion) it looks badass

Fixes:

• Fixed Corrupted Lancer’s newfound ability to shoot bullets from their face.  They now use rifles like an ordinary Orokin-influenced Grineer.

Nuuuu xD the silliness is gone.

Srsly, DE needs to make a game mode/mission specifically for these silly bugs.

Hey I just checked your post history for details on this but couldn't find anything. Can you send me to a report that you think covers the issue you're having so we can patch'er up? Thanks.

Nothing heard about the Banshee Silence bug or the Vey Hek pigments either both of which were reported =/. Oh great lotus, any chance we can get a number on what the Panthera status chance on secondary fire is? =)

Why was Mag Prime's Ability Nerfed in the first place, it didn't exactly make you immune to rockets. Ironically it now gives protection against rockets - at least the first one or two (most noticeable in t4), then you just get slammed by the larger groups of enemies coming in to kick your rear end into the void of space!

Also, where is the buff for the ballistica and the Syndicate Cestras? Another thing, When are ya gonna make the boar a craftable weapon again, because its clearly a 545 platinum money-grabbing scheme that I, or anybody else want no part of. You should NEVER EVER have to spend that much platinum just for the sake of a Boar that is otherwise inaccessible, and isn't even as good as some of the other shotguns in game.

Plus Buffing Mirage's Hall of Malevolence.... So your willing to Nerf Mag - a relatively niche warframe, but buff Mirage - a warframe capable of doing untold damage to almost any faction with these two mods brought in #DEWarframeLogic

WAKEY WAKEY DE!

Edited by daBImA