Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.10.1

DE_Adam

What's the problem with Shield Transference? It got a slight nerf to max shields possible, but it otherwise works EXACTLY the same as before >_>

Slight nerf? It used to have no cap and blocked procs. Now it has a cap of 1200 and does not block procs.

For reference, Iron Skin has 1200 health before power strength or armor are factored in, and it becomes worthless for defence by around level 35.

What's the problem with Shield Transference? It got a slight nerf to max shields possible, but it otherwise works EXACTLY the same as before >_>

Low Cap, cannot be increased with power strength, doesn't absorb procs, and shield restores pretty much do that same thing. Thus: Shield Transference is pretty much dirt at this point.

I don't know who to complain to but this game seriously need a performance enhancement to lessen the lag and improve the connectivity between players. I have 8 GB RAM and even just being in the liset on the lowest graphics still causes my game to run at 46 FPS yet when  go to any game it runs and a freakish 109 FPS.

Boosts to the performance of the game rather than the graphics and adding new bugs will have 2 effects on the game.

Firstly less bugs mean more connectivity and more affection to the game. Players can finally play with each other without major problems that affect the flow of the game. Bugs such as players getting stuck while picking up medallions and lag causing S#&$ tones of problems for the internet connection & vice versa really restrict the gameplay

Secondly, the lower the requirements to play the game the more players there will be. more hosts, more matches more suggestions and above all more support for the developers

For the next patch can we just focus on improving the quality of the game through bug squashing and internet improving methods? The reason why I play this game is for the constant updates. At least one of them should be this

Having issue with liset now...if i change loadout options\build\name\warframe dont enter a mission or dojo and simply log off and log back in i lose the loadout options\new builds\loadout name. Recently I have lost pigments\level ups\ resources when completing a mission and going to to dojo to claim those pigments, it counts 0 in my inventory. PLEASE fix this, I can not progress in warframe.

Panthera buffs:

• Secondary fire Slash damage increased from 75 to 225.
  • Increased secondary fire status chance.
  • The Panthera’s secondary fire will now stagger enemies on impact.
  • Increased secondary fire rate from 150 to 200.

HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

i love Panthera And Pantera (Yeah, the band.) 

Secondary fire Slash damage increased from 75 to 225.

Increased secondary fire status chance.

The Panthera’s secondary fire will now stagger enemies on impact.

Increased secondary fire rate from 150 to 200.

i wouldve have prefered to get a buff to his primary fire.....if i wanted to use a melee ranged weapon....i wouldve just used a melee weapon....x_x

that being said...the secondary fire is nice....just really want that primary change

PSA Lock for awareness:

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug.