Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Mesa Good Dps

G0DLIKE_99KINGZ

Question

4 and 2 are the only decent skills, she has terrible health/power/shields/armor.

Arguable.

I have seen so many wrong different opinions on shattershield and how 95% damage resistance to ranged damage is somehow a bad ability, so I figured out what the answer to the question "Is it good?" is "Craft her yourself and make your own damn opinion."

Her first isn't really great, though. It's not terrible, or anything, but it's... easy to forget about. Just not vital to gameplay in any way.

She is good for Solo'ing everything, and great in Defense - particulary in t1/2, and if people run Corrosive Projection and have Limbo/Energy pies. Stand on hightground and press 4 to win for 40 waves.

Edited by Prospal

Arguable.

I have seen so many wrong different opinions on shattershield and how 95% damage resistance to ranged damage is somehow a bad ability, so I figured out what the answer to the question "Is it good?" is "Craft her yourself and make your own damn opinion."

Her first isn't really great, though. It's not terrible, or anything, but it's... easy to forget about. Just not vital to gameplay in any way.

I don't like how her first skill completely disperses on your first shot.

If it applied to your entire magazine, that would be good.

Also, shattershield doesn't seem to work for me since I still die in 2 seconds when ganged in the void.

The damage out put is pretty fast, slaps everything withiwithin a set 50 metemeter radius. You can't move but with good team mates you won't need to.

I bought her because I didn't feel like farming her. To get her you have to waitwait until an infested invasion offers it as a reward. Then you need 3 of those to make 1 key. Of course RNG dictatesdictates what parts you get so it's about 3+ attempts

I'd say damage is the best thing. All of her abilities gain a buff of some kind. Her 3rd is her protective bread and butter.

Overall I like her. It's worth a look

Also, shattershield doesn't seem to work for me since I still die in 2 seconds when ganged in the void.

Shatter shield works pretty well for me. Especially when I have her 2 running and we are all together. I ain't dyin. The rTreduction does fall after about 30 miminutes in t4 though Edited by Anatolius

She is a good warframe.

No warframe is worth being bought, unless you're rich and you like to waste your money.

1 is good to keep a powerful shot against a tough enemy, 2 and 3 are very good defensive abilities (even if i don't like the 2) and 4 is totally broken especially if you have limbo.

Shatter shield works pretty well for me. Especially when I have her 2 running and we are all together. I ain't dyin. The rTreduction does fall after about 30 miminutes in t4 though

Yeah, the ballistic battery skill is like loki's radial disarm but more OP

No warframe is worth being bought, unless you're rich and you like to waste your money.

>quest wall

>alert wall

>rng wall

>resource/key wall

I'm was too lazy and bought it

>quest wall

>alert wall

>rng wall

>resource/key wall

" i'm was" ...? wtf ? Do you even english bro ?

well, geting mesa took me 3 or 4 days (without counting the 4 days of crafting)

And don't say i was lucky (or i am was lucky), i just play with 3 people and we got a lot of key from doing invasion together.

Just playing smart to beat the rng...

Edited by Trichouette

Yeah, the ballistic battery skill is like loki's radial disarm but more OP

>quest wall

>alert wall

>rng wall

>resource/key wall

Ballistic battery is like what? You dare compare this trash skill to loki's radial disarm? Good god you must be crazy.

I absolutely love her. The only real downside on Shattershield are the bleed procs that seem to happen fairly often in the higher levels. Still works great, however!

Disables BOTH gunners and melee users, unlike radial disarm

Also gives a damage buff to weapons.

Far as I remember, Ballistic Battery is the first ability, not the second. 

Mesa is my new main; she has a really well balanced set of skills suited for my play style plus that sheild makes her really tanky. I use a weapon with life strike to gain back HPs when needed to mitigate the dots. Great for soloing and really good at defense. Only complaint is how ballistic battery works which is kind of clunky and I rarely use it.

If you get meleed on, of course. The damage reduction is only for bullets. But it's not a bad skill AT ALL. I don't know how you can call it bad if you're using it wrong or not know how to use it.

Mesa's 2 and 3 are her best abilities.
Her 1 is useless and her Peacemaker falls off quickly, but it's very fun to use.

Using only her 2 and 3 (well mostly her 3, which is one of the best defensive skills in the game), I was able to do multiple 60 min solo T4 Survival runs.

You just have to pay attention to the Bombard's rocket blast radius and those stupid random grenades.

If you don't want to grind for her, this is one of the few frames that I would recommend people actually buy with plat.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Mesa is a ranged support frame, she keeps herself and her squad alive aswell as take out priority targets. In a pinch peacemaker is her tool for taking out large groups of enemies when there are no other options.

Don't listen to anyone who says that any of her powers are bad they just don't know how to play her properly.

She's good, but really requires protection to make great use of her fourth ability.

That's why Frost x Mesa, or Limbo x Mesa fan-fiction will be a thing. ;3

Her first ability is meh. Her second one is good, especially with it's Muzzle Flash Augment. Her third ability makes her some resistant to enemy fire, but it is not Iron Skin.