Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Characters To Replace Lotus

Luinneth

I would appreciate having Loca-chan be my dispatcher for my missions. I get all bashful when she starts saying I'm pure and stuph >\\\<

Just got a strong urge to leave New Loka... Thanks. >:|

Edit: though I do agree it'd be pretty cool to have our own syndicate leaders announcing stuff instead.

Edited by CapricaSix

He's asking for an alternate announcer guys. Not delete Lotus.exe...

If you ask me, Syndicates leaders should replace her during syndicates missions. Because it makes sense & they'd feel more involved.

I'd really like the Steel Meridian to have her manner to say "It's the grineer" or "reinforcements are inbound, hold the line."

I was disappointed when I saw that it wasn't the case!

I'd replace both Ordis and Lotus if there was option to; I've grown to hate them because of the spammy popups from both.

For me, Her popup's especially aggravating on the Liset when it comes to alert/invasion notifications, she's redundant and useless - there's already a popup on the right side that does what she does and better; it conveys the information without blocking elements of the arsenal/foundry UI.

My reaction to Lotus and Ordis is basically this:

mass_effect_pop.jpg

She and Ordis have rarely been anything other than annoying. Far off future with spacecraft and laser weapons and such and not a single pop-up blocker in sight. :-(

Edited by Taranis49

We all can easily agree, Lotus' same, emotionless voice during missions has grown boring and extremely annoying to us. It came as an idea to me when doing the Limbo theorm mission when Ordis took over Lotus' place as why we cant buy in the store characters to replace Lotus, and be able to switch them out at will, even syndicate leaders on syndicate missions or even get them to speak as max rank syndicate rewards. Just an idea, to get over Lotus, I would most certainly pay for such a feature.

Nope. #LotusForLife 

But I would gladly pay anything to remove you from the forum anytime.

New characters to replace the Lotus? Syndicate leaders through permanently joining Syndicates after rank 5. So, in other words, you have the option to join a syndicate after reaching rank 5. If you do, then you join them permanently, not able to permanently join another one unless you leave that current syndicate, for which you have to pay a penalty (dropped to rank three if you join an ally, dropped to 0 if you join a neutral syndicate or if you drop out and don't join another syndicate, drop to -2 if you join an enemy after dropping). If you permanently join, that Syndicate leader replaces the Lotus. There. Your opportunity to have someone replace the Lotus in a way that makes sense (doesn't make sense for Darvo to replace the Lotus. Are you joining some Dario faction? Only makes sense to replace the Lotus if you have the option of leaving the Lotus).

It feels a little like she's just keeping tabs on the tenno. Perhaps to keep them in check?

To me it just feels like she's incompetent.

Seriously, it always takes her longer than calculated to hack terminals in Mobile Defense, she doesn't seem to comprehend the idea that we already have our weapon ready even before we're detected and she says the enemy captured towers at the end of the Interception round when the enemy didn't do crap. :-P

Make a deal with Valve to get GLaDOS as a DLC mission guide.

At least let the Syndicate leaders guide us on the Syndicate alerts.

And I want more Darvo missions, because he's awesome at announcing.

"They're coming.  It's the Gri--.  Nope, it's the Corpus.  Definitely the Corpus"

"They locked you out.  That's cute,"

At least let the Syndicate leaders guide us on the Syndicate alerts.

Very much this. It was the height of absurdity when Lotus actually switched the objective on one of my Syndicate missions.

"Ditz, you're not the one who gave me the mission, the much more pleasant, less annoying Steel Meridian lady that doesn't feel the need to be onscreen every thirty seconds did - what the hell business do you have changing the parameters of the mission she set up? I'm not working for you here"

Why not?

I mean i can even now imagine how it can be.

Vay Hek (or another "boss of location") told us something, what are that would actually explain to us the details of the mission.

For example "Well you threw my strength, but reinforcements soon will be. You will not be able to escape so easily." on defence mission.

"your intervention has not gone unnoticed" for survival. And "Oh no, are you going already? I thought we just started the fun" after evacuation is ready.

«Funny Tenno, you will not be able to make your life support system to work here.» then LSS is landing

«Oh no, it works!... I mean „good, a little suffering for useless Tenno“» then its actually able to activate

«Soon. You will die soon. My-ha-ha-ha» then you are allmost out of oxygen.

Maybe some voice pack for sentinels.

Yes, i will buy it.