The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Has Reached Into The Burned Out State

DarkestAbyss

Hello community, I've play this game far too long, almost 1000hours. Despite liking the game alot its gone to a point where there is really nothing to do anymore. Im completely burned out. Hopefully they will add something next patch. What you guys think? What is the game missing to make it fun and enjoyable.

Hello community, I've play this game far too long, almost 1000hours. Despite liking the game alot its gone to a point where there is really nothing to do anymore. Im completely burned out. Hopefully they will add something next patch. What you guys think? What is the game missing to make it fun and enjoyable.

Its not missing anything. If you burned out that means you completed the content.

try to find an other nova, soma and vasto set YOURSELF... content for next 2 month ;-))

It doesn't even need to miss anything, after 1000h invested, just about anything will get old. Take a break, keep your eyes out for the bigger updates if they interest you and don't beat yourself up about it, it's just a game. Only cure for burnout is rest.

i think you have a burnout, warframe for shure not !

when excalibur prime is offered for 20 plat as a whole in the trading window ingame then warframe is close to shut down :P

i really love useless threads like this ;-))))))

ps: with cookies and coffemug, ready for more gossip ... )))))

Edited by VOR73X

I started around U6 or 7...I burned out in roughly 5 months of almost 24hr playing...

I took a year long break. Didn't even look at newsletters or the forums in that time.

I came back to a whole new game (more or less).

The burnout still rears it's ugly head now and then, but that's when I just run a mission or two,get my login reward,and log out.

I limit my time in WF now so that I don't miss ANOTHER year....

( I missed the anniversary and some event weapons I'd really rather enjoy using)

My advice is take a break but keep one eye on the forums,that way you don't miss things you might regret if you come back.

If you're not coming back? Well, enjoy whatever you do next....

I think it misses real engaging clan activities. The new Dark sector system I find fun. And I enjoy running with my clan doing them. When i finally get the frames and weapons I like to the point I want them at, I'll be focusing on my clan stuff. Rising the ranks and helping people and what not.

We do need more clan stuff though. Make this more of an MMORPG with some more social aspects.

PUG alerts with your favorite gear on a frame set up for speed and stamina. Let the other players set the pace. Let the game pick the mission. Kind of like when you get tired of songs on your mixtape and switch to the FM radio to see what's on. You think you're burned out on the whole game, but in reality you're probably just burned out on the routine you've gotten yourself into and the nodes/modes you've started to favor heavily.

I mean mixCD...

er... mixMP3... playsonglist... .jpg.

SHUT UP I'M NOT OLD YET

Edited by VKhaun

Yup, its grind and more grind, the devs cant come up with another challenging way to acquire, or go up, to keep playing the game differently.

I even made a recent tread, about how ppl will burn out and exhaust the game by spending the entire time in draco rep farms, but seems ppl will only figure this out when they actually reach the burning point.

In another perpective, DE also created archwing, something new and refreshing to the game, and the idea is awesome, but they treated it like everything else, and it quickly becomes yet another grind in a different game mode, that's very low polished and developed so far.

Edited by 7grims

PUG alerts with your favorite gear on a frame set up for speed and stamina. Let the other players set the pace. Let the game pick the mission. Kind of like when you get tired of songs on your mixtape and switch to the FM radio to see what's on. You think you're burned out on the whole game, but in reality you're probably just burned out on the routine you've gotten yourself into and the nodes/modes you've started to favor heavily.

I mean mixCD...

er... mixMP3... playsonglist... .jpg.

SHUT UP I'M NOT OLD YET

Yeah? I remember 8Tracks and Cassettes....and vinyl before hipsters got a hold of it....

I'M OLD BUT NOT THAT OLD....

try to find an other nova, soma and vasto set YOURSELF... content for next 2 month ;-))

Because broken RNG. How is that motivation?

___

I didnt want to play warframe because it got boring. decided to play black ops 2 for a few games

poof i'm back to warframe

I've reached a bit of a burnout as well. Been playing only a couple missions a week forma month or so now. Do what I've been doing, keep an eye out for news on the next big update, but play some other games. I've been juggling League, Dark Souls, Battleblock Theater, and plenty others. Don't spend time on a game you aren't having fun with it, breaks are fine, we all need them.

I'm not sure what kind of euphoric experience you people are waiting for anymore, because the "this game is dying, all I do is x" arguement is literally in every social game I've ever played.

Just stop playing video games, you clearly don't know how to enjoy anything.

I'm not sure what kind of euphoric experience you people are waiting for anymore, because the "this game is dying, all I do is x" arguement is literally in every social game I've ever played.

Just stop playing video games, you clearly don't know how to enjoy anything.

Go take a snicker and relax. People play video games for various reason and you have no right to tell anyone what they should do or think.