Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since All The End-Game People Hang Here, What's The Longest You've Gone In T4 Survival?

McTaz

That can't be legit... Surely he/she knows some kind of exploit but not telling anyone. I wonder how many R5s this person amassed this way.

I PMed these guys, they never got this far legit. They told me that they got the oxygen bug where the timer kept running but the rewards and spawns stopped

0 Minutes and counting.

Never played in a T4 survival in the 6.5 months of playing the game. Have yet to have a full group of people/regulars good enough (and by good I mean 'good at working together') to bother trying. Having only 2-3 keys right now are too precious to waste on a minimal run.

Found a random group yesterday who I got to play to the furthest wave I've played to in tower II Defense and longest I've done in a T1 survival (or T2, forgot) with. They're on my buddy list now and I can hope to play with them again. They get the whole work together thing. They're awesome but those non T3 and T4's still get hairy.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

45 min with a random team of Ember Prime (me), Mag Prime and Zephyr. 

All of us were there just for some quick xp and maybe a prime part so we were expecting to leave at 20 min...and then when we tried to extract we got blocked by every Eximus and heavy unit ever camping in front of the extraction room so we fell back and...well...got trapped for another 20 minutes, it was terrifying, I tell you.