The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

I want him to look a bit more like an actual dragon.

I despise the design of Endrians dragonframe. 

dragonic armored Anteater

anteater_monster_by_ankylosaurornis-d7p4

There you go...

edit: definitely dragon if you think about it...

Edited by Arlayn

I expected chroma to look like an actual dragon. Not an anteater. I didn't expect Endrian's design because it isn't DE's design. Hopefully the alt helmet makes him look like an actual dragon rather than a seahorse/anteater/aardvark. I don't really mind his twizzler covered body but it makes him look more infested than the infested.

Well if you haven't noticed:

Excalibur doesn't like anything at all like the real Excalibur he looks like Hayden from Dark Sector

Loki doesn't look anything at all like like the Norse God Loki. He just looks like a guy with horns. =/

Mag doesn't really look like she uses Magnets but instead she looks like she has Psychic powers and can tell the future with that sphere head of hers.

Rhino doesn't look like a Rhino he feels more like a Time/Monk/Juggernaut Warframe with lots of cogs inside him.

Ember doesn't resemble a Fire or an Ember instead she looks like a Chicken or a Rooster. =/

Frost looks like a White Beetle combined with some random White Wizard. =/

You get what I mean? I can add more if you want.

Just as Zephyr looks like an actual bird

or Rhino like an actual Rhino

or Trinity like the actual Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost

yep

Exactly.

His appearance doesn't really need to match up.

It's the abilities that matter.

I wouldn't need to say the same thing again if you guys would get it already, that DE said they were giving people something they requested, when in fact they didn't.

I think I got what I wanted... a more scary warframe... :D I look forward to turning it into a Xenomorph from Alien, and having it spit acid.

Edited by Arlayn

Well if you haven't noticed:

Excalibur doesn't like anything at all like the real Excalibur he looks like Hayden from Dark Sector

Loki doesn't look anything at all like like the Norse God Loki. He just looks like a guy with horns. =/

Mag doesn't really look like she uses Magnets but instead she looks like she has Psychic powers and can tell the future with that sphere head of hers.

Rhino doesn't look like a Rhino he feels more like a Time/Monk/Juggernaut Warframe with lots of cogs inside him.

Ember doesn't resemble a Fire or an Ember instead she looks like a Chicken or a Rooster. =/

Frost looks like a White Beetle combined with some random White Wizard. =/

You get what I mean? I can add more if you want.

yep

Well they weren't advertised as THE DRAGON FRAME. DE was really pushing the fact that it was Dragon themed.

dragonic armored Anteater

anteater_monster_by_ankylosaurornis-d7p4

There you go...

edit: definitely dragon if you think about it...

O.......M..........G..........   0w0 can I has it as a pet... I am now in love with Chroma XD thank you so much for this

20130614192206!Mag.png

Them look like magnets to me...

Yes, he leans towards the right. Must be supporting conservatism then. 

On-topic, why would that make him rebellious?

Excellent question.

I was hoping someone would ask that.

It's rebellious because the majority rejects it. It does not conform with the masses.

Like lets say all your acquaintences(not friends) are smoking weed one day and they want you to smoke too and you're like "Naah *** dat!"

That's basically Chroma^

Hes not going to conform to your standards! Hes going to go do his own thing unlike most hipsters who just conform anyways!

A true rebel!

We do not need any "dragon" to smash sentients . it was only Endrian making every schoolboy hype for stereotypical dragon ... Nonetheless , good job , DE , for making the infested-themed frame . It is just the thing to fit the game.

What "dragon"? It looks like one of Lephantis' heads got loose and plopped itself on some Warframe parts.

That thing looks like a bacon wrapped anteater......

I think most or half the community would probably only get it for the mastery, OR switch to the alt helm that usually comes with release of a new Warframe.... assuming the alt helm looks better than the original design. Even then.... you'd have to hope it matches with the body.

If DE said it was an infested themed, no one would really be as upset, but they said "dragon-themed"....

It's basically a seahorse, regardless.....

Edited by VoidWraith

yep

with those spikes Zephy looks like a dragon.

Rhino looks like a beetle.

Trinity looks like a Lobster...

So yeah... so far off... At least Chroma actually looks dragonic... (remember the magic words... Dragonic Armored Anteater :D)

Well they weren't advertised as THE DRAGON FRAME. DE was really pushing the fact that it was Dragon themed.

Everyone said "ALL DRAGONS MUST BREATHE FIRE".

And what is Chroma doing?

Are you trying to say hes not a dragon but FIRE LORD OZAI?!

He's wearing dragon bone/scale armor. ♥ (Dovahkiin)

Jokes apart, he looks really unique and refreshing. No sarcasm here. Really looking forward to its release, can't wait to try out those new toys!

Edited by Noioiy

Excellent question.

I was hoping someone would ask that.

It's rebellious because the majority rejects it. It does not conform with the masses.

Like lets say all your acquaintences(not friends) are smoking weed one day and they want you to smoke too and you're like "Naah *** dat!"

That's basically Chroma^

Hes not going to conform to your standards! Hes going to go do his own thing unlike most hipsters who just conform anyways!

A true rebel!

you spelled "Hipster" wrong ... haha

with those spikes Zephy looks like a dragon.

Rhino looks like a beetle.

Trinity looks like a Lobster...

So yeah... so far off... At least Chroma actually looks dragonic... (remember the magic words... Dragonic Armored Anteater :D)

Exactly my friend.

That's why hes the rebel. o 3o

yep

pfffffff.

This thread is killing me.

You sir. You. You made a good joke.

I...

That is all.

So... Am I the only one in this thread that knows you can change shoulder with the (standard) H key?

Edited by SoonTM