The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

There is more to Chroma that will be revealed as Tenno wield his power.

I don't believe his powers are what the community is concerned about since that would be silly since no one has played him yet, but his design which speaking from a artist point of view has a terrible profile. The least they could have done is give him scales on his arms instead of what looks like melted wax which would have been more Dragon-like. If I get some time I may take him into Photoshop and alter him to look like what a Dragon frame should have looked like.

There's nothing wrong with him. Guys, stop with this ****

U don't like the desing? Fine, don't Craft him and don't play with him. BUT STOP BEING A HATER.

I know, everyone has their own opinions but c'mon.. Making a TH other, and other , other. All about the "Ugly" Frame.

STOP. Really. STOP.

U don't like the desing? Fine, don't Craft him and don't play with him. BUT STOP BEING A HATER.

I know, everyone has their own opinions but c'mon.. Making a TH other, and other , other. All about the "Ugly" Frame.

STOP. Really. STOP.

so we should forget dat DE said the next frame was something the community requested an Dragon themed frame but instead we got melted anteater infested lephantis?

Edited by MrKage

STOP. Really. STOP.

Feedback and argument is what makes DE look at threads and change their ideas of that the players want. 

Why should I stop being a hater? Simply because you don't want me to? Get real. You can't just squash someone's opinion because it is a bit critical of something you like. You don't see me telling people that like chroma to stop posting do you?

Edited by Invalid_Infinity

STOP. Really. STOP.

It's not hate m8 :)

Just plain old dissapointment. All that are so vocal about him not being a dragon themed, actually really wanted to play him. Badly !

Just when they saw how is he supposed to look it shattered their vision of how a dragon should look like.

And I take back what I said about alt helmet for Chroma.

This:

chroma%20final%20copy_zpspz9yiiym.jpg

this would work.

All hail Hanzo29 ;)

But rest of his body still isn't ok with me.

Put some scales on him please ;)

Edited by tocorro

well i got the news the other day about the "dragon" warframe and was very VERY disappointing as for one HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A DRAGON and the whole color is his power damage type + with what the face looks like.....this guy is a my little pony frame, his face is totally a horse face, that uses rainbow powers, hes a brony, any thoughts on this guys? because i was under the impression we were going to get this heavy metal looking bad &#! dragon man warframe-> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37089-a-warframe-concept-the-dragon-20-%E2%80%94-final-update-2092015/ and got a warframe that looks like he has one too many pony dolls on his ship

*facepalm*

It's your opinion, some will follow it, some won't.

But let me ask you this again..

Are you thinking we shouldn't express ourselves in a forum? 

That's like the basics of it.. E.X.P.R.E.S.S.I.O.N

You can say how you feel about this situation but you can't tell others not to too.

That's common sense

this is far beyond expression at this point. this is entitlement stompy foot whining at its best. if you dont like the frame, fine. but no need to get carried away

p.s. still looks better than Limbo

Feedback and argument is what makes DE look at threads and change their ideas of that the players want. 

Why should I stop being a lover? Simply because you don't want me to? Get real. You can't just squash someone's opinion because it is a bit critical of something you hate.

I rearranged your post a bit to be with the people who actually like what DE poured their hours into.

It's not hate m8 :)

Just plain old dissapointment. All that are so vocal about him not being a dragon themed, actually really wanted to play him. Badly !

Just when they saw how is he sopposed to look it shattered their vision of how a dragon should look like.

And I take back what I said about alt helmet for Chroma.

This:

chroma%20final%20copy_zpspz9yiiym.jpg

this would work.

All hail Hanzo29 ;)

But rest of his body still isn't ok with me.

This, now tell Hanzo29 to add Scales to his arms and there we go:))

Correction. You were under the impression we were going to get a re-skin of rhino, instead of a new design that keeps with warframe's art style instead of adding weird patterns and spikes for the sake of spikes and making everything have sharp jagged edges. Also the color depicts his abilities because in most fiction there are many types of dragons, like fire, ice, etc, that are differently colored depending on their elements. But as for the quality of your joke, as above yes, 10/10

Not bad ? i would rather say very very bad and totally unfunny it is the Dragon frame even if its INspired by Sea Dragons / Chinese Dragons we dont need another Rhino Copy with Dragon Skin and dragon Roar ok ? Chroma looks as good as he is and for the haters there will be surely and alternative Helmet and if that helmet wont be good for the Haters they just Leave Chroma alone and dont play him. adn this thread needs more than a facedesk it needs this 

Edited by Mikail96