Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

STILL AS LONG AS ITS DRAGON..

* THROWS MONEY AT SCREEN I WANT IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PLAT INSTA BUY DON'T CARE IF ITS A QUEST WILL BUY AT RELEASE :D

But it isn't necessarily Dragon. Scott never said it was. The theme if the next frame happens to be the same as the name of a very popular concept. That doesn't mean that they are one and the same. 

Hope he's styled more after European dragons.  Big, bulky, fire-breathing badass.

However, I stand by my original opinion.  Unless he has his own quest that has Mirage-level RNG, or is acquired by a keyless boss, I won't bother trying to get him.

It's going to look like an European Dragon cementing the fact that Tenno are Knights.

But since the game its coming to China they could go for a Chinese dragon.

ABSOLUTELY THIS. Financially it makes sense now. An Imperial Chi'Lin or Dragon (don't forget FIVE digit claws, art team). See Pacific Rim and Transformers redesigns and location shoots to see how important entertainment dollars from China has become.

http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/dragon.shtml.

Outside shot that this frame represents all 4 Celestial Emblems, which would ROCK.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

One thing I DO know....DE NEEDS to make a metallic color set for this guy.... I want to make him Platinum colored ....And I shall call him Bahamut...(Though they should just name him that to begin with IMO)

Or they COULD give him a metallic Immortal Skin....that works too..

Edited by Chaosyn