Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

I hope one of his attacks is called Dragon's Rage and only does 40 damage no matter what.

You know, I really have a feeling that his name will actually be Dragon. Yes, just Dragon.

I hope to Lotus I'm wrong.

I'd name my Dragoon Fenix.

Poor Fenix. Kerrigan is such a *@##$.

Edited by HolyDonut3

Exactly how energy color will affect his abilities is not yet known. It is supposed to affect the elemental type of his powers, but we don't know which colors will result in which element yet.

White - Radiation

Black - Magnetic

Blue - Ice

Green - Toxic

Red - Fire

Yellow - Gas

Orange - Blast

Purple - Corrosive

Just a guess...

tbf - I AM more of an Overmind-aligned guy.

Freakin' retcon making him good and S#&$... Fuckin' hell man....

Indeed, I was rather surprised when I discovered that the Overmind is actually one of the good guys...

And I was hoping Zeratul would be the main character in LoTV, but apparently it'll be Artanis, much to my dismay.

And like that you've lost me.

My post was directed at Morec0, and I am aware that it has very little to do with the topic at hand.

So, to return to our previous discussion...

During one of the recent devstreams Scott stated that the starting color palette would be sufficient to get all of the dragon's elemental types, and that purchasing additional color palettes with greater color variety wouldn't provide any advantage.

Seeing as the starting color palette has very little color variety, I don't think the dragon will be able to use all of the elemental types and combinations, perhaps only the four basic elemental types will be available.

Edited by HolyDonut3