Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Booooooo

Anyways, i hope the <forbidden data word> isn't true. If it is, he's gonna be just a reskinned rhino with slightly changed abilities.

Yea, that's what I'm worried about. DE has really disappointed me, personally, with a lot of their choices lately, and a copypasta of Rhino might actually make me cry :P

Gray Silhoutte, I came to this topic to basically say what you said.
Damn ninjas.

I am scared that mister Dragon is going to have an origin story that somehow ends up with yuikami drawing Zephyr and Rhino on a date and last frame (teeheehee) will just be the words "And thats how I met your mother"

In all seriousness tho. NO FLYING WARFRAMES. We have Zephyr, making dragon be all IMMA MALE ZEPHYR...lame.
He should be this big bad tank with zero shields, massive HP and armor that just bites and roars his way through our enemies.
Kinda like Rhino. But on fire. GRINEER CANT CATCH YOU WHEN YOURE ON FIRE!

tl;dr Grounded is better, IMHO.

Zephyrs temp flight was based on the fact most areas arent that...open.

And besides, for free flight you have Archwing. For other stuff we have gravity loving Tenno.

A dragon without the ability to fly is a lizard. I think if we're going to be true to the name he better fly. And now that we have more open tilesets (Neptune Ice Planet) i think a nice Hover ability would be nice

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

I am pretty sure he will be on the ground like everyone else.

We really have only 2-3 tank like frames, though Rhino is the only true tank in design. 

Then considering the average view of a dragon is a big supernaturally tough beast the blows fire, I would suspect the new frame will be a tanky one.

I feel like this is gonna be locked...

Anyways, if reddit is to be believed, i'm a little dissapointed with his abilities. He seems like they mixed ember and rhino, neither of which are super fun to play (IMO)

Pretty obious where the element change mechanic is going to be used, but it's still going to be interesting in how it gets implemented.

Datamining gives you raw information, not processed ones.
Its a huge spoiler but if people go there, theyre willingly subjecting themselves to knowing something before its officialy presented.
I'd like Dragon to be big and bulky, having his own built in Archwing. That'd be cool. :D