Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Reasons Why Ash Should Be The Next Prime Frame (Including Volt)

InfamousDerp

Ok so I know that U16 is still not yet confirmed maybe it will be shown in the next PAX EAST BOSTON so yeah
so here are the reasons why ash should be the next prime frame:

1. The next prime colour will be black/gold scheme which fits Ash and making him like a opposite version of Loki prime and forming like a Yin Yang style

2. Since the latest male prime frame was Loki prime so maybe making the smoke screen duration same as Loki's invisibility  and making Ash for offense and Lone wolf player guy while Loki for defense and team player guy (and please don't tell me about Loki master race XD)

1 Reason why Volt should be next prime after Ash Prime

1. After the Black/Gold scheme colour for prime next will be White/Gold which fits Volt, the reason is because ive seen Fan Concepts of Volt Prime and you notice the main colour is White while Ash Prime is Black

So for female ill leave that for you and if you like this topic or you don't like it it's ok I know how it feels but this is my opinion so no hard feelings and no butthurts so yeah thank

Honestly, no one should be sure of what frame should be primed next. Everything we have is just speculation, and before someone brings up Rebecca's statement:

LotusReply.png

They never stated that the older frames will be primed first, they said they will likely get primed first, so the chance is there that the next one we can see is Limbo prime.

Honestly, no one should be sure of what frame should be primed next. Everything we have is just speculation, and before someone brings up Rebecca's statement:

LotusReply.png

They never stated that the older frames will be primed first, they said they will likely get primed first, so the chance is there that the next one we can see is Limbo prime.

CONFIRMED

LotusReply.png

i doubt limbo will be primed

LotusReply.png

Just as i said its just my opinion so yeah no hard feelings ^^

LotusReply.png

man I love that quote <3

my hopes are for oberon prime.....though volt prime will fit perfectly when the new D rotation comes up.....

Edited by Kenshin98

I don't understand your logic of where you are getting colors of primes in a pattern or where you are getting the idea that they base the primed frames off of fan art. Loki Prime had absolutely nothing to do with any of the fan art done for him. 

Edited by Zarbain

if you made ash smoke screen longer it would make him vastly superior to loki. so that will never happen.

I'd be laughing until I choked up both my lungs at this silly thing if I wouldn't start coughing up the next big Jupiter Hurricane. Please don't tell such ridiculous jokes.... my air pipes can't take it much more.

LMAO!

Edited by littlewomba