Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Astral Twilight Make A Return?

sappinmahsentry

I want to know this because I've been making TONS of derelict keys which left me with only a few hundred ferrite, I've also been making TONS of forma and potatoes which left me with no morphics. I did not get to participate in the event because I didn't have a throwing melee because of the lackluster stance and overall meh performance. If this mod wont return then I will be mad, because it looks pretty cool.

I want a 100% serious response that if it's a yes or no answer has to have LOTS of info backing it up.

Edited by sappinmahsentry

lel sux 2 B U Brah

cough

No honestly I have no idea, We know as much as you do. But safe bet is that it will become a drop/reward at some point

*dear diary, I was helpful today*

Edited by Lynxh

I want a 100% serious response that if it's a yes or no answer has to have LOTS of info backing it up.

You're asking for something that doesn't exist. How can anyone give you LOTS of info, if there isn't ANY info. Nobody can give you an absolute "yes" or "no" answer because nobody knows. Your expectations are unrealistic.

Will it come back? Probably. I certainly hope so, and think that it would be a $&*^ move if it didn't come back at some point.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness