Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To Clan Research Weapons?

cyrus106

We had a few for a while but people complained that it was basically a time wall, added the weapons to research since they couldn't get them in 1 day, they had to wait 3 to 5 days. So I guess DE stopped them for a while, maybe some will come with U16.

We had a few for a while but people complained that it was basically a time wall, added the weapons to research since they couldn't get them in 1 day, they had to wait 3 to 5 days. So I guess DE stopped them for a while, maybe some will come with U16.

What a silly reason to scrap the clan weapons idea, if that is really the case... as if repeating same couple of missions for 20-30 times and grinding for parts and then waiting for them to build up is any better. At least we don't have to bother with RNG in the labs.

I will continue to do so. Clan tech is awesome. Id like to see enemy units using these unique weapons as well

More variety in enemies would be great really, even if it's just the same enemy types using a couple different grineer weapons. Although I'm more interested in getting more Tenno weapons personally :P

I only want to see them add more clan-tech if they also let us build items in parallel in the foundry.  Building Fieldrons and the rest are a waste of time when you can just go run invasions.  If you could at least build a few at a time it wouldn't be such a silly wait to get clan-tech that way.

Maybe a more balanced way of getting weapons would be better say all BP in the store and clan tech have them too just cheaper and less mats making it worth buying them in clans still just not needed then there's rep and the void trader could offer the same kind of deal cheaper stuff just have to wait for it to come to the vender 

What a silly reason to scrap the clan weapons idea, if that is really the case... as if repeating same couple of missions for 20-30 times and grinding for parts and then waiting for them to build up is any better. At least we don't have to bother with RNG in the labs.

They haven´t scrapped the idea, Itzal for example was clantech together with the Velocitus and the Flucuts BP. Don´t know which Warframe weapon was the last clantech.

But for awhile every new released weapon was clantech and that was just to much.

They haven´t scrapped the idea, Itzal for example was clantech together with the Velocitus and the Flucuts BP. Don´t know which Warframe weapon was the last clantech.

But for awhile every new released weapon was clantech and that was just to much.

Oh right... there's that Archwing stuff, forgot that game mode existed *shudders* :P

I'd like to see more Boss/Mission-drop weapons.

Clan-tech already cover all basics, providing some of the best weapons in each category.

Chem Lab (Grineer) is already full of very good stuff. Ignis is the only example of garbage weapon there.

Grinlok, Marelok, Jat Kittag are best-of-a-kind weapons, Ogris is the only true rocket launcher of the game and badass to boot, while Nukor and Buzlok are fun and pretty deadly too.

For lab projects I would love to see faction themed skins, warframes, companions.

I have tons of detonite, fieldron, and mutagen mass but I havent seen much love for infested or grineer research lately. Thoughts on the matter?

since its something the mass of underage gamers we have joining (for 2-3 weeks tops) have no access to, Clan tech is on the shelf for a long while. Till their numbers are bad and they have to fall back on the vets to bail them out.

Again

they took a break from putting wepon in it.

When the Dev have start putting thing in the clan teck well they did it to the extreme. Every single mini update that they were putting a new weapon in game it was all in the clan reshearch.

in the space of 4 month every weapon getting out was clan teck and many of them require argon (75% of the time) and format (25 % of the time)

i don't know for you but its painfull to research a weapon for 3 day the build it for 24 hour to find out that the weapon is pretty bad and will only serve the purpose of mastery.

Now they are making weapon that require 2 other weapon, not a bad idea but again beside the tipedo and the redeemer, the other one suck pretty bad.

I would love to see more clan tech, but they need to remove the clantech from being available for purchase in the market and make sure that no more clan tech makes its way into the market. (Not including warframes and archwing. Warfarmes cause duh and Archwings because it's not a popular gamemode) Clan tech weapons/sentinels should be gameplay only. Period.