Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plat Addiction...need Treatment

Desamos

Me and a buddy of mine are suffering through a serious condition called platokillophilia. My hands are currently shaking as I am typing this. I had to force my buddy down today with a bat today--He was planning on robbing a bank to buy more plat. Please if you can help us, we would be in your debt. Thank you Tenno.

Many of us here in the Warframe community openly recognize this terrible affliction you and your friend are suffering from - and we are glad you brought this forward to us. That takes a lot of courage.

We are here to help you cope as you need it, because no one should be ailed by this awful state of being. Know that support is just a click away, and the first step to recovery begins with you unburdening yourself of this destructive material that plagues you. We in the community will gladly share the burden - give us all of your platinum and we will pull through this time of hardship together.

Me and a buddy of mine are suffering through a serious condition called platokillophilia. My hands are currently shaking as I am typing this. I had to force my buddy down today with a bat today--He was planning on robbing a bank to buy more plat. Please if you can help us, we would be in your debt. Thank you Tenno.

198x233px-LL-79b96cbd_tl4faJ7.pngYes officer, I'm reporting Domestic Violence

He over there 

Money is widely regarded as a corrupting influence, a vile disease that affects not only our minds but also our souls.

Being of strong mind, I am willing to take that burden on your behalf. Simply hand me your platinum, and you shall be able to live your life free from its insidious workings.

I recommend daily meditation on impermanence.  Nothing lasts forever.  Start off with just a minute a day.  Increase you sessions time by a few seconds a week.  Imagine everything you spend plat on is nerfed the second you buy it.  That mod you wanted to buy for plat?  Nerfed, the second you touch it.  Go through this mental excersise every time you want to buy something with plat.  Don't limit yourself to just in game items.  Impermanence is every where.  It is the nature of existence.  Take your meditation with you in the world where true challenges lay.  Every time you pay for something with RL money, imagine it's plat.  Imagine that tastey meal you're about to buy is nerfed the second you buy it.  The rent, nerfed.  You though you paid the full month, but, not really.  Gas tank, empty so soon?  Bus fair, not enough?  Imagine a world on plat.  It's all nerfed all the time.

Edited by ThePresident777

Many of us here in the Warframe community openly recognize this terrible affliction you and your friend are suffering from - and we are glad you brought this forward to us. That takes a lot of courage.

We are here to help you cope as you need it, because no one should be ailed by this awful state of being. Know that support is just a click away, and the first step to recovery begins with you unburdening yourself of this destructive material that plagues you. We in the community will gladly share the burden - give us all of your platinum and we will pull through this time of hardship together.

I shall help you cleanse your burden of platinum. Just hand it to me and all of your troubles will go away.

Money is widely regarded as a corrupting influence, a vile disease that affects not only our minds but also our souls.

Being of strong mind, I am willing to take that burden on your behalf. Simply hand me your platinum, and you shall be able to live your life free from its insidious workings.

No, no, NO don't listen to them!!! They just want to steal your plat bro. Give it to me and I'll keep it safe from them, I promise

I will not offer my plat.. You imbeciles! I know what you're trying to do.. You're trying to take everything away from me.. You wanna kill my child too? yeah here you go you bastards, kill him! I see it in each and everyone of your eyes, you hungry, greedy, and selfish tenno. I asked for your help, in return I got a bunch of platokillophiliacs trying to kill my child and take all my plat away.. as if. As if I am nothing.. nothing.. You might as well kill my wife, and cut off my head right after you do it.. Kill my child, kill my wife, kill me, take all my plat, so your disease can spread all over your body and infect you like the infected. In-fact the infected are family compared to all of you.. at least they don't want my platinum...

Oh god.. look what you've made me do. I've killed my buddy.. YOU murderers. His blood are on your hands! The fury enraged into my bat comes from all of you.. I did not do this. You're all sick, sick inside, you need help.. Everyone.. all of you NEED help.. what have I done.

I still think he actually beat his friend with a bat.

Delete this thread.

Edit:  Annnnnnnnnnd as SOOOON as I submitted this comment..he posted the comment above

Yep.....*logs off the forum*

Edited by Ishki88

Des, I will take your plat, so please give it all to me.

You can just leave it in front of the snowman you still have in your Liset... Because I'm not hiding in there at all...

-Your actions have consequences, Tenno!

Your friend,

The Stalker

Ossy

Hay uh, why do you NEED help?, why don't you guys just do it and rob a bank?, you guys chuold so act out warframe, one of you be ash or loki and stealth your way in.

Let the Condition flow through you, let it consume you, let the infestation grow and expand, let it rage on through your system, let it take over your body and change you into a new species.

JOIN THE INFESTED!