The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Better be ready for Freddy.

Now I have the image of Vor as the Security Guard, Loki as Foxy (cause gottagofast), Ember as Chica (cause chickenfame), Valkyr as Bonnie (dont know why, maybe its the 'ears' of the Bastet Helmet?), Nyx as Freddy (un-evolved Yui), and Yuikami as Golden Freddy (can get inside the room with Vor when he looks at/Notices her, no matter if the doors are closed or not, she WILL go to him)

Now I have the image of Vor as the Security Guard, Loki as Foxy (cause gottagofast), Ember as Chica (cause chickenfame), Valkyr as Bonnie (dont know why, maybe its the 'ears' of the Bastet Helmet?), Nyx as Freddy (un-evolved Yui), and Yuikami as Golden Freddy (can get inside the room with Vor when he looks at/Notices her, no matter if the doors are closed or not, she WILL go to him)

Seems legit. A horror story of Captain Vor in 5 nights of Yui's

What have I done...?

Please, everyone stahp talking 'bout Five Night's at Yui's or she'll cook me and serve me with Kubrow meat and blue potatoes!

mmmmm, sounds awesome*blows hole in the wall with opticor while being a security guard in the middle of the night to get some kubrow stew* wait*turns around* what have i done the damn things will get out... oh well.*walks off while humming "I Don't Want To Set The World on Fire"*

Edited by Freed85