The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Nyah!

Horseface Darvo lel

q5gE6bq.jpg

The Face of the true enemy he steals our money and even made his own currency to make us work for it! I really love these last 2 since the first one was basically me after the update they added the new grineer secruity system and i've been telling people in my clan he's ripping us off with the "prime" EOS armor. and it looks like Vay Hek isn't the only man who like their lipstick and thank god it's not cyan.

Edited by Freed85

Nyah!

Horseface Darvo lel

q5gE6bq.jpg

.... I feel dirty for loving Prime Eos now...

Joke is on him though.

Plat >>>>>>>>>>>>> Ductat >= Credits

We are actually saving the BIG money.

Edited by Kao-Snake

Wait...

*looks closer*

Is not one gonna talk about dem nails?

The nails, what looks like lipstick, and the lower part of the face in general looks kinda feminine...*takes off sunglasses then takes a closer look, really need to stop wearing these*... Hm, maybe he is actually a she quite the clever disguise plus if you make public appearances as a dude when your not doing that you could be anyone. 

The nails, what looks like lipstick, and the lower part of the face in general looks kinda feminine...*takes off sunglasses then takes a closer look, really need to stop wearing these*... Hm, maybe he is actually a she quite the clever disguise plus if you make public appearances as a dude when your not doing that you could be anyone. 

Eh, dude's fabulous. I ain't gonna judge. Anyone who can pull off a triangle hat's got style.

This was suppose to be #256, enjoy 4 months late comic . w .; dang it's been that long!? Sorry for the late guys, I'll have to scrapes all the old news after this one, cause it was already half done.

65nTfNt.jpg

but yeah I'm back drawing comics but I'm also working on a long difficult project. I'll still try to do this once every week!

Wish I have 10 arms...

Awesome to see you and your work back, yui!

This was suppose to be #256, enjoy 4 months late comic . w .; dang it's been that long!? Sorry for the late guys, I'll have to scrapes all the old news after this one, cause it was already half done.

but yeah I'm back drawing comics but I'm also working on a long difficult project. I'll still try to do this once every week!

Wish I have 10 arms...

Do it when you find the time and mind to do it. If important things take priority we can wait.

Though as someone who reads manga, i'm used to waiting several months to get the next book of a series i'm following. So it's not an issue for me.

Nyah!

Horseface Darvo lel

q5gE6bq.jpg

I'm pretty sure the Orokin used to do the same with Excalibur Prime.

Nyah!

Horseface Darvo lel

q5gE6bq.jpg

maybe I'm really being cheated... but

at least I can use this thing, without use any platinum, to remove "the irregular" left shoulders of the Banshee, what bothers me a little since i build it

• 2 weeks later...