The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Don't ya guys think Ruk is jelly that Ember can use both Fireblast and World on Fire while staying mobile?

Considering he is not a void powered mutant in a techno-orgnaic suit created from an ancient society far more advanced than the Grineer, i think he is doing pretty well with his mechanical augmentations and he knows it.

Also he can waltz through enemy fire and just shrug it off, Ember can't.

Considering he is not a void powered mutant in a techno-orgnaic suit created from an ancient society far more advanced than the Grineer, i think he is doing pretty well with his mechanical augmentations and he knows it.

Also he can waltz through enemy fire and just shrug it off, Ember can't.

true they should add an passive elemental resistence on frame's like ember since as far as i know they dont have a passive abilty.

Problem is, how do you add passive resistance on Loki or Mirage? +20 resistance to trolling?

As kyrozon says, Mirage already has increased speed for manoeuvres (backflip, rolling, wallrun). And is Loki an elemental frame? (Hint: He isn't.) The suggestion was that elemental frames get a base resistance to their according element. Other frames could get other passives that fit their theme (e.g. Excal as swordsman switches to his melee weapon faster, or he get's a buff for going "Sword alone").

Anyway, I really doubt that this discussion belongs in this thead, as it doesn't have anything to do with Yui's art.

Edited by Bibliothekar

great, now the void trader is selling the old Rakta Syndana stocks from "spectres of Liberty" as "Prism Hecate"

Seriously, someone teach him to stop painting old things tinted as "Prism"...

even Darvo is doing a greater job, because he is selling some weapons (Vectis) with 90% discount (30 platinum for a weapon with catalyst and weapon slot? serious, i lost it >_<')

great, now the void trader is selling the old Rakta Syndana stocks from "spectres of Liberty" as "Prism Hecate"

even Darvo is doing a greater job, because he is selling some weapons (Vectis) with 90% discount (30 platinum for a weapon with catalyst and weapon slot? serious, i lost it >_<')

WOW 90% OFF VECTIS HOLY SH!T!!! to bad i already have one, that i built, that i'm quite proud of, so i'm not sure why I said to bad...

good guy Darvo gotta compete somehow :3

Only nice thing he ever did was sell the Prisma Liset skin.

Shame, it didn't come out for the PS4 ( well, not yet lol )

He did? Idk, I don't check on a guy that rips our ducats off every 2 weeks.

:/

I like the Rift Kubrow pattern!