Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Hah...I actually have it and it does look that way. I hope they fix the syandana first few links stretching out into infinity bug.

Yeah, the Uru's first half is so stretchy. It looks super wrong while running :/

Some of my colour schemes has it looking like some kind of poisonous snake... or a really big flatworm with its maw around my 'frames' neck.

Heh, and suddenly I feel a lot more lucky that I got my systems only after two days of farming them.

Squeeeee, I'm gonna have mag prime!

HOpe she looks good with headphones.

She looks horrible with old helmets imo. Anyway, she's SUPER SUPER fun, I just finished leveling her 5th forma.

Edited by yuikami

She looks horrible with old helmets imo. Anyway, she's SUPER SUPER fun, I just finished leveling her 5th forma.

Somewhy I imagine you were like "not the forma again too!" when you were farming her.

And, that's kinda sad, since her standart helmet is not pretty at all.

Somewhy I imagine you were like "not the forma again too!" when you were farming her.

And, that's kinda sad, since her standart helmet is not pretty at all.

More like "not the helmet/chassis/barrel/stock again", there was barely any forma drop before the hotfix.

Aw, that's sad. Well, most of my T3 runs it was Forma. Well, at least I'll be able to forma my soma a few more times.

Most of mine after the hotfix were Forma and Forma BPs too, everyone in my team now ended up with dozen of Forma and 30+Forma BPs and we're already done formaing our stuff multiple times =w=; So yeah, that's pretty normal.

Do you have a problem with me or something?

I hate you RNG god!! D:<

Edited by yuikami

Gods fall. I am Chaos Incarnate. The name RNG God is only attributed to me because you need something familiar to curse. 

You can't be an awesome chaos God unless you have three awesome theme songs, and are a true God of chaos trapped in a never ending world of renewing battle... Like Chaos from Dissidia 

You can't be an awesome chaos God unless you have three awesome theme songs, and are a true God of chaos trapped in a never ending world of renewing battle... Like Chaos from Dissidia 

You're both pretenders.  The blood God will have his due. SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!