Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

"... Ultramarines never have to deal with S#&$ like that. Then again, they are the Ultramarines. Rebels don't surrender out of fear of them, they surrender because the last they want is another lecture about their prowess in battle."- AETEN II

" But a family is never without rivalries and taunts, and dammit the Ultramarines do not make it easy to hold back. My personal favorite has always been- 'As we all know, the God Emperor's Astronomican, the reason we are able to transverse this chaotic galaxy and move unmolested by demons, is a beacon of psyker energy. Greater however is the beacon created by the Ultramarines, made of pure ego, its power and size is so immense that it not only outshines the Astronomican, that it also must be stored in infinitely large pocket dimensions, which is still exceeds in size despite the impossibility.' "- AETEN II

Thanks for sharing such awesome content yuikami!

I went through your deviant art creations as well. I'd like you to know that you've inspired me even more to pursue digital painting and continue my 2D animation assessment (LOL)

Keep up the good work :) Really love your art style and humour

Welp, surprised noone's made a 'Metal Box' joke at Rhino yet relatedly.

Corpus Endless Defense missions.

THEY HIDE BEHIND THEIR METAL BAWKSES

and also: lol look at these mon-keigh squabbling with each other.

Edited by Shion963