Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Happens When We Get To Mastery Rank 30?

CrazyCatLad

Reaching Mastery Rank 30 means that you should book a time with a therapist and rethink your life.

Yes, I imagine one might go insane.

At this rate, we'll reach MR30 by 2017 or so.

With Syndicate weapons and Void Trader...we will be there much quicker than I thought originally.

Edited by Lanieu

Well if you stay with the game until that MR30 level than I think it is safe to say that DE did a great job with the game in order to keep you attention for what would be around 5 yrs roughly worth of development.

I stayed about that long with Spiral Knights until they ruined the game. Hopefully DE doesn't do the same.

(I'd assume the average person takes one to two month breaks from this game as needed...like I do)

You get a cake.

*whispers* The cake is a lie.

Prestige. First time is primed ammo drum. Second prestige is primed rush. Third prestige is primed maxed serration.

Nonono, third prestige is Primed Thief's Wit. And Prisma Cronus, Corrupted Vor's ... not-weapon of choice. :-P

Canadian Special Forces: Beavers who are specially trained to take down gamers...with lethal action

Beavers? They just mail you a puck and send their national ice hockey team over for a ... erm ... "friendly" match.

canada-has-a-warship.jpg

SCNR :-D

Edited by Bibliothekar