Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is Your Least Used Frame?

nickelshark

I still have around 10 that I haven't even built yet. Out of the ones I've built, Mag Prime, built her, 30'd and haven't touched her since... Yesterday, when she finished building. But I don't plan on using her again, only keeping her so when I finally get that Frost Prime bp, I can say "I have all the Primes."

Frames I've never used: Excalibur prime and Hydriod ( because I don't own either them.

For those I barely use: ash and banshee. I know a lot of people really like ash but his ultimate is just too intrusive and nauseating at times.

Banshee... I guess its just not my style.

Limbo is probably the next 3rd least used, though probably because he's intrusive to other people sometimes and I basically play him solo.

After that, probably mag. Though she is my go to girl against normal salad v.

Edited by 321agemo

Trinity, save for an EV here and there her kit isn't even worth worth using up until enemies start OHKO'ing people, and by then they die before I even get a chance to cast blessing.

I know she's not actually useless, and wonky enemy scaling is more to blame for her issue than anything, but she's just not the frame for me.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Ironically, Excalibur Prime. I haven't even bothered leveling him to 30.

I use Vanilla Excal all the time though, I like his aesthetics more.

Well you could always give him to me. ^^ Who cares if it's impossible, we can make it work in my dreams!

Oh and, the frame I dislike the most is Valkyr, and the funny thing is, I have no idea why! Oh and Hydroid is awesome just for teh luls! Try playing a public session with him while playing Captain Jack Sparrow by The Lonely Island...

As soon as i get my mirage to lvl30 from that forma , ( regreting it atm) ill probably wont use her again. Dont get me wrong , shes a good frame but her images sh1tsss me . Some people say its translucent , yes it is but no its not fully translucent to see through her and the object behind it . Also the sigils not translucent . Its just getting way too annoying.