The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Warframe Ability

Umbra_Asterism

I disagree. Super Jump has saved me quite a lot from melee spammers during Solar Rail Conflicts.

I can't believe I just saw a founder with almost 2000 posts judge an ability based on it's use in PvP.... that being said... PvP is being redone, you won't have to worry about OP melee zerg rushers in your spawn anymore :p

• 2 weeks later...

Super Jump isn't useless....I can jump higher!

Seriously.  SJ's only saving grace is that Scott actually made it do something you don't particularly want the jump for...inviz.  I have an idea, lets attach inviz to every single ability that is completely and utterly useless!

A tie between psychic bolts and contagion.

Maybe a bit of an edge toward contagion now that there's an augment for psychic bolts that tries (but is unquestionably not worth the slot).

EDIT: Wow. The super jump hate is real. I like super jump. I like all the movement abilities, really, but even if I didn't, super jump can at least do more than psychic bolts and contagion!

Edited by Turnoverman

Psychic Bolts

Super Jump

Contagion

Souls of the Dead (including the recent buff)

Well of Life

Slight of Hand

It's hard to say which one is more worthless considering that they all essentially have no value, but I guess SotD takes the cake since it will usually get the player killed while still being essentially pointless in the event that it does not.

Jump plus Javelin on the way down looks epic,high jump plus you freakin crash your way down the ground with an ethereal skana ripping enemies around you,so bad-&#!,the only thing javelin needs now is a glorius shockwave that travels pretty slow and knocks enemies down. P.S.:HEAVY IMPACT visuals are not that appealing.

P.S.:HEAVY IMPACT visuals are not that appealing.

The functionality isn't that appealing either. People used to use that mod as an excuse for equipping super jump. It's a worthless, short range aoe that's only activated if you ground pound without any power strength. Ground attacks already do an aoe kd...so worthless...

I have to go with Well of Life. It is complete crap, and it does everything blessing can do better. Heals? Blessing heals EVERYONE INSTANTLY. CC? Who actually uses WoL for CC, when Energy Vampire both completely immobilizes enemies and regenerates a valuable thing for Trinity and her team, energy.

Hydroid's puddle.

What?

Undertow can last a VERY long time with the right mods

Curative undertow is a very strong heal

1. Cast undertow

2. Make sandwhich

3. Take a bathroom break

4. Go to sleep

5. wake up next morning

6. Extract from t4 survival

7. Collect 9001 fusion cores, prime parts, etc

Most useless ability?