Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #46!

[DE]Rebecca

WHERE? 

All i see  is a blank page. Did you intend to embed twitch there? didn't work. 

Rebecca hinted at a second pass to Nekros. People are still unsatisfied with Ember. 

I personally feel, and have posted a rather large study on damage balance and status procs. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/389855-the-problem-now-is-in-the-damage-bonuses-table-heat-is-bad-ember-is-fine/

Proposing changes to damage bonuses vs. health types and different status effects for a better balance between status procs, since a bunch of them are just too weak, and some are obsoleted by others.

(You can't propose balance between damage types vs. health/armor without looking at the statuses they generate).

And using Sinew armor type on infested Eximii.

Do you intend to look at the damage vs. heath type tables and procs soon? It seems to be such an important part, that it should come before any attempt to do a balance pass on the older Warframes.

Edited by BrazilianJoe

Now that Ember Prime got a boost in armor over the regular Ember, are there chances that you could give a boost to Excalibur Prime, Mag Prime and Frost Prime? 

Also, since you buffed both Ember and Nekros, can we talk about a buff to frames like Volt and Mag? since you nerfed Mag's Shield transference augment she's back on being a bad frame! 

Thanks DE!

- When will quests be replayable? When will past events be replayable?

- Will Frost,Volt & Trinity get cloth physics anytime soon?

- Do you have wip & pics about the new frame,the new underwater tileset, and the new enemies(even bosses)?

- Can we have the ability to lead the shadows/hostages/mind controlled enemies/kubrows by ourselves? Their AI got some flaws. Giving orders to kubrows like a man would do with his dog would seems kind of fitting too!

- What's the status of difficulty settings?

- How will you make Spy 2.0 reward Stealth & give more incentive to play this gamemode?

- What's the status of Parkour 2.0? Any animations to show, mr Geoff?

- Where is Mios?

- I heard that Nunchuks were on the way. Anything to show?

- Typhus : yay or nay?

- Warframe & Nintendo : yay or nay?

- Have you ever thought about adding a boss rush mode for the most skilled of our community?

- Have you ever thought about an orokin assassination key?(for each tier?)

- What do the queens look like?

- What do the sentients (or the 5th faction) look like?

- Do you have other pets than kubrows planned? A toxic lizard like those from that tactical alert?A bird-like one, like your bird concept art?

- Spy 2.0 is coming soon . We can't have this without Stealth improvements! What mechanics do you plan to add to make it more viable? Light/shadow mechanics?Ways to distract the enemy?Stealth kills on moas?

- What's the dojo shooting range / simulation room status? Is it still planned?

- For mr [DE]Steve Sinclair : right now, players don't really feel like space ninja/kunoichi (more like  sci-fi rambo mass murdering machines). What would you like to do to make people get this "space ninja" feeling back?

- Some people got the feeling that community driven content (fan concepts of frames,weapons,enemies) are left behind a little. Are you still paying attention to it as much as before?

Edited by unknow99

Any new stance mods in the works that you can talk about? Specifically for weapon types that only have one or two, like swords?

Can we work on making stances easier to find? I have around 8 copies of sundering weave at any given time (transmutation fodder)  yet mods like Eleventh Hour, High Noon and Gleaming Talon are ridiculously hard to farm form, and I don't see any reason why that sort of imbalance should exist. 

Edited by (PS4)spider59234

In light of the topic of this devstream, I must ask.

Where did the "Year of Quality" go?

It's only february bro

Every Sentinel has a purpose and a main focus, will there be more varients coming out soon, also more Kubrows and maybe another Sentinel Prime?

OPTIMUS PRIME

Edited by BaIthazar

Q1-is there plans for  a special type infested hunter like stalker\g3\harvy to hunt us down?

Q2-98% of the infested we have now in game are corpus\moas\ospreys the other 2% is a grineer lancer (charger) and the anciants (old tenno maybe?),
but since we have outbreaks in the solar system and the grineer are a clone race will we some day see more grineer infested like a teleporting comander "leaper" or a volatile scorpion "runner"?

Q3-We have Prime weapons, Vandal weapons and Wraith weapons, will we some day have a infected version of special weapons some thing like infectio\infectada weapons?

Q4- When are the right syndicates geting some love? (really a stealth kill sydana for red "we want to kill every one" veil)?

Q5- When will the sentients apear?

Q6-(ok this is not a question but a personal request) dont make Kela De Thaym in a Emo boy plz...

Q7- Will all the relay statues be available to be placed on the dojo's thophie room?

Hey DE!  :-)

A couple quick Q's this time around!

1. PARTICLES!

I saw a tweet from [DE]Steve about new "Curl Noise" particle effects, and thought they looked amazing!  The tweet/replies to that tweet suggested that these are basically a replacement, if you will, for Phys-X for those who are playing on consoles / PC's with AMD cards (something I and alot of other console players have been longing for since the launch of the game!).  Will these come to PS4/XB One/ and PC's using an AMD card, and if so, any rough ETA on that?  

2.  RAIDS!

A.  8 players-- wow!  Can we get any more info on how exactly these are going to work at all?  Perhaps using another game as an example to give us an idea, or a mash-up of 2 different games?  (IE. Everquest meets Destiny?)  

B.  What would be more accurate when describing the Raids coming to Warframe?

Warframe Raids:  Shorter missions with a very difficult boss that can wipe you with one ability if some one makes a mistake / doesn't use the right ability at the right time?

- OR -

Warframe Raids:  Longer missions with puzzles that require a group effort to solve / a semi difficult fight at the end?  

3.  Melee 2.0 -- Awesome!! But the Sword Alone? -

Ever since Warframe's launch, my favorite addition to the game has been Melee 2.0 and the stances, but I feel it is almost impossible to go very far in T3-T4 difficulty missions if you choose to take Melee only.  It seems that no matter what mods you have and how beastly your frame/load out is, after 10 to 15 minutes, and you may as well not even try to block.  Is this pretty much the final intended state for melee, or are there any plans to make it a tad more viable to use melee-only in late-game missions?

A Huge thank you to DE for your time should any of these be asked during the stream!  :-)