The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sword Coast Legends (Digital Extremes And N-Space Collaboration)!

[DE]Rebecca

Man, I am so looking forward to this... It appears to be a return to the days of Baldurs Gate and Icewind Dale. With a special DM mode which is perfect for the new 5th edition rules that allow DnD to be a much more open game.

Hint hint: How about some Easter Eggs, DE... Secretly place the lotus emblem on one of the weapons.. Or have an area or NPC reference Vor, lol.. Even if subtle, we'll get it.. lol.. We'll get it..

Beautiful article :') I can't wait to see it soonTm

Not kidding tho...

I saw trailer and although it seems like a great game I really don't like those type of games, however really cool game and glad to see DE helping others as always!! Great job Digital Extremes!!

Edited by (PS4)SuperRaySonic

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone interested:

11082592_557052051103137_944967117971766

Yeah, will be watching after work today.

Already got my Collector Edition. Can't wait for my Belaphoss Statue. It's kinda cool that DE is actually the one who fulfilled the service order. Someone there has noted very satisfied with the service and support response from DE.

• 2 weeks later...

AWESOME! Can't you guys pleeeeeeeeease make/help make the next WarHammer 40K game? So many studios coming out with second rate stuff like Armageddon and... iOS games *shudder*

I'm just imagining cruising around the system like we do in WarFrame but as a Black Templar or a member of the DeathWatch, with a little servo skull the crew took to calling 'Ordis'  :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Tenno!

Some pretty exciting Digital Extremes news is coming, and although it isn't Warframe related, it's still something we want to share on our forums since it does involve DE!

With over 2 years of Warframe development (and team growth) here at Digital Extremes, we've reached a point where we are able to help developers who are in the same position we were years ago: having a team with skills and heart to make games, and an urge to step away from publishers to do their own thing!

Digital Extremes is collaborating with the team at n-SPACE to release an exciting new RPG set within a world-renowned fantasy franchise!

The collaboration we're offering isn't development focused -- it's mostly the guidance and publishing support we wish we had when we were starting out. As I post this, the DE crew you know is working away on the next major Warframe update (myself included when I finish writing this), while a handful of marketing & publishing brains get things ready for this exciting collaboration. If you're nerds at heart like us, you should be excited too!

As James Schmalz, Digital Extremes CEO puts it: "We learned many valuable lessons along the way and now have the means and talent to help another independent developer achieve a level of success not possible with conventional publisher relationships. And so that's what we're doing,"

Check back next week for the big announcement on the coming n-SPACE developed title!

More info here: http://venturebeat.com/2015/02/04/veteran-work-for-hire-studio-n-space-teams-up-with-warframe-studio-to-make-something-of-its-own/

So you will give tutorials to people starting out in making 3d games ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Tenno!

Some pretty exciting Digital Extremes news is coming, and although it isn't Warframe related, it's still something we want to share on our forums since it does involve DE!

With over 2 years of Warframe development (and team growth) here at Digital Extremes, we've reached a point where we are able to help developers who are in the same position we were years ago: having a team with skills and heart to make games, and an urge to step away from publishers to do their own thing!

Digital Extremes is collaborating with the team at n-SPACE to release an exciting new RPG set within a world-renowned fantasy franchise!

The collaboration we're offering isn't development focused -- it's mostly the guidance and publishing support we wish we had when we were starting out. As I post this, the DE crew you know is working away on the next major Warframe update (myself included when I finish writing this), while a handful of marketing & publishing brains get things ready for this exciting collaboration. If you're nerds at heart like us, you should be excited too!

As James Schmalz, Digital Extremes CEO puts it: "We learned many valuable lessons along the way and now have the means and talent to help another independent developer achieve a level of success not possible with conventional publisher relationships. And so that's what we're doing,"

Check back next week for the big announcement on the coming n-SPACE developed title!

More info here: http://venturebeat.com/2015/02/04/veteran-work-for-hire-studio-n-space-teams-up-with-warframe-studio-to-make-something-of-its-own/

A NEW RPG?! Wow...

• 4 weeks later...

This sounds nice to helping other smaller companies. This is a good attitude if after not buying them or dictate what to do.

Btw gals/guys can you scout game licences which available?

I need to know if the Kohan series licence is free or someone owns the rights.