Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe's Ultimate Killing Machine Radial Javelin

(PSN)AwkwardMonkers

THIS POST IS PRIMARILY TO INFORM FORUM READERS THAT RADIAL JAVELIN CAN GIVE YOU MASS AMOUNTS OF KILLS IN A VERY SHORT TIME AND NOT AT ALL A POST THAT STATES "NERF" RADIAL JAVELIN.

Excalibur's Radial Javelin can arguably be considered the strongest ability any Warframe can possess. Its killing potential is way to high, it shoots swords at the enemies similar to bullets, the range of how far the swords can travel to hit the enemies are exceedingly superior to our guns and the two second stun after the javelins hit are to massive of a stun. 

First lets start with Radial Javelins killing potential. In the wiki it states how Radial Javelin does 33%puncture, 33%slash and 33%impact damage which are condensed evenly between each proc. With full corrosive projection or full shield disruption (against corpus), the damage of our javelins are increased drastically surpassing shields and enemy armor. 

Second, Radial Javelins shoots at the enemies like bullets. Why is this a problem? Banshee who can be considered the strongest damage multiplier in the game, can use sonar multiple times and massively increase the damage of Radial Javelins to unknown numbers. People have reportedly told me they can hit between 58,000 to 120,000 per javelin with Banshee constantly using Sonar. I myself, can kill enemies at level 400 together with Radial Javelin and Banshee's sonar with luck and ability spamming.

Third, Radial Javelins range is tremendously wide. Anyone can go in any mission and completely destroy a whole room filled with enemies with one press of a button. Whats the big deal with Radial Javelins range? Their is a large amounts of people who got Excalibur for the sole purpose of spamming Radial Javelins in interception missions. Whats the point of doing any other mission if interception missions give more experience, more kills, more resources, and is safer? I see new players in interception missions farming for experience, veteran players who rep farm and farm for kills constantly. In rare occasions, I see individuals with multi-million kills and many others with hundred thousand kills with Excalibur, due to in fact Radial Javelins mass killing spam. This is most valid reason why Excalibur's Radial Javelin is the strongest Warframe in ability in the whole game.

Fourth, Radial Javelins two second stun is to massive. It gives us enough time to spam Radial Javelin constantly to kill enemies without the enemies ability to fight back. As long as they are in Radial Javelins Range their death is assured. 

In all honesty I wrote this topic to inform DE and players that, Radial Javelin can be used to get multi million kills and experience ludicrously fast. I have seen many people significantly increase their mastery and kill counts to veteran status in a few hours. 

Thank you for reading this long topic and I eagerly wait for the replies ahead if any. :)

Tower 4 defense 20 waves

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jkiwdz&s=8#.VNk5zPnF98E

Tower 4 defense 30 waves

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34o3f2v&s=8#.VNk57_nF98E

Edited by (PS4)AwkwardMonkers

Woah. I've honestly never experienced this. Then again, I don't play with a whole lot of Banshees or Trinities. No wonder my Radial Javelins are always pretty ineffective. If anything, they should nerf the effect these other abilities have on Radial Javelin. I'd say they could buff Radial Javelin a little bit, add a cooldown timer for the ability, and then make the ability immune to the buffs of these other mods and non-Excalibur abilities.

Why is this a problem? Banshee who can be considered the strongest damage multiplier in the game, can use sonar multiple times and massively increase the damage of Radial Javelins to unknown numbers. 

So what you're really saying is, Banshee's Sonar is the problem and not Excalibur's Radial Javelin.

Whoa slow down there friend.

You're being a bit overdramatic.

RJ is still one of the weaker nukes in the game. ITs nothing special and certainly not killing the game.

I could give you a list of other problems that are much more concerning then people using it to grind two nodes.

I don't see how being smart and using sonar to your advantage is a bad thing. I main Banshee and thats exactly what Sonar is for. I certainly don't need RJ to do dmg that high with sonar. 

Yup, now you can quickly become a mastery 18, just go to draco and level to 30 all the arsenal existent in a very short short time.

And yet I did a similar tread, complaining mainly about draco, and I was just bashed in insults because I called it an exploit.

But the point remains, and your statement also says it, this will kill the game, when ppl get burnout of just doing this idiotic move over and over again, and ultimately realize this game is idiotic and not worth their time.

Edited by 7grims

So what you're saying is that only with other frames buffing Excalibur, is Excalibur actually good with RJ. Ye-nope, it isn't powerful, when it's actually the synergy between frames and their auras that actually provide the power.

The Damage falls off fast if you don't have a full squad with Corrosive Projection or Shield Disruption. Even when you do have a squad full of those auras, EVERY damage output, not just the blades, becomes powerful, especially with other frames like Banshee helping out.

It isn't powerful, synergy is what makes good skills great, and that's not a bad thing.

I type "You get a nerf and you get a nerf" to find a funny gif on google images and scott is the 4th image. Not even joking.

On Topic:

So because team mates are working as a team you want them to nerf Radial Javelin?

Play solo dude. Problem solved!

Edited by Lilliannette

Excalibur's Radial Javelin can arguably be considered the strongest ability any Warframe can possess. Its killing potential is way to high, it shoots swords at the enemies similar to bullets, the range of how far the swords can travel to hit the enemies are exceedingly superior to our guns and the two second stun after the javelins hit are to massive of a stun. 

First lets start with Radial Javelins killing potential. In the wiki it states how Radial Javelin does 33%puncture, 33%slash and 33%impact damage which are condensed evenly between each proc. With full corrosive projection or full shield disruption (against corpus), the damage of our javelins are increased drastically surpassing shields and enemy armor. 

Second, Radial Javelins shoots at the enemies like bullets. Why is this a problem? Banshee who can be considered the strongest damage multiplier in the game, can use sonar multiple times and massively increase the damage of Radial Javelins to unknown numbers. People have reportedly told me they can hit between 58,000 to 120,000 per javelin with Banshee constantly using Sonar. I myself, can kill enemies at level 400 together with Radial Javelin and Banshee's sonar with luck and ability spamming.

Third, Radial Javelins range is tremendously wide. Anyone can go in any mission and completely destroy a whole room filled with enemies with one press of a button. Whats the big deal with Radial Javelins range? Their is a large amounts of people who got Excalibur for the sole purpose of spamming Radial Javelins in interception missions. Whats the point of doing any other mission if interception missions give more experience, more kills, more resources, and is safer? I see new players in interception missions farming for experience, veteran players who rep farm and farm for kills constantly. In rare occasions, I see individuals with multi-million kills and many others with hundred thousand kills with Excalibur, due to in fact Radial Javelins mass killing spam. This is most valid reason why Excalibur's Radial Javelin is the strongest Warframe in ability in the whole game.

Fourth, Radial Javelins two second stun is to massive. It gives us enough time to spam Radial Javelin constantly to kill enemies without the enemies ability to fight back. As long as they are in Radial Javelins Range their death is assured. 

In all honesty I wrote this topic to inform DE and players that, Radial Javelin can be used to get multi million kills and experience ludicrously fast. I have seen many people significantly increase their mastery and kill counts to veteran status in a few hours. 

Thank you for reading this long topic and I eagerly wait for the replies ahead if any. :)

No. 

I think you just look at Wikia but not really use him as a 'dear' user. You may hate to see some player doing some RJ and come here to list out all the number and asking for change. Each frame have their own uniqueness and you cannot compare it that way. Just as someone who's hating to see you spam, say, Oberon's Reckoning and steal all their kills, even against RJ, comes here and ask to nerf, if not already, or more if already done some, and in someway, and list out all reason why it's OP. Maybe not LoS but if you need to I can always provide some ideas. In fact, those who hate Oberon are more than ready. 

There are more frames out there with their own unique abilities, maybe 4, 3, 2, or 1 or a combination of some of those, but I'm not gonna list them here. No, I love Oberon as much as every frame and I am against any frames and abilities change/nerf. I just have issue more with people who speak haphazardly about frames and abilities that they don't like.

Edited by ndantony

Regardless of the post topic...

You mean "figuratively"  killing warframe the game as a whole.

If it was "literally" killing it, that would mean Warframe the game was a living thing.

(Not trying to be a D**K here, but proper grammer is important when trying to communicat through words.)

Literally

adverb

in the literal or strict sense:
What does the word mean literally?
in a literal manner; word for word:
to translate literally.
actually; without exaggeration or inaccuracy:
The city was literally destroyed.
in effect; in substance; very nearly; virtually:
I literally died when she walked out on stage in that costume.

Radial Javelin is legitimately only useable when the team is either built around it or the Excalibur is running full efficiency meaning his damage is fracked. If fact when I first used the finished setup with my mates to farm Draco the mission was failed spectacularly since my trinity wasn't sure how to do his job, I ended up completely tapped on energy and was constantly shot down. It was only when my trinity got his act together that it became a easy spam-fest but like here's the kicker. We could do that with a bunch of other frames as well. Saryn can do it without needing any support and I infact solo draco sometimes for fun/challenge on it. A mag with greedy pull and a mesa can do it. A Nyx laughs at this mission....Sure the excalibur has the best spammable nuke for 'range' in the game but strongest ability in warframe....excuse me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough* ack *splutter*

Ok im good, also I find it increasingly hilarious people are finally FINALLY appreciating the banshee considering how amazing it is. Its a good step for this community to look away from focusing only on nukes and more onto damage amplification.

But seriously this ability does not need a nerf..its in fact handicapped by being on the Excalibur in the first place, have you tried slashdashing with TF and FE both maxed....its essentially me stumbling a bit and falling over. The rep farm could be done with other team set ups very easy, and don't forget that is what we are talking about since the Excalibur both needs a dedicated battery, people bringing reduction aura's as well as amplification. Building a structured team like this tends to always make the group much stronger and much more useable in hard content. Does this make most individual setups or pub teams look useless in comparison. Well yeh but shouldn't it? Your team is building around something of course its going to be crazy strong. For example

Have you ever played with a Mesa (Full DPS), Mirage (Eclipse max Power), Mag (Greedy Pull Setup), Banshee (Resonance Build) it does insane things in defence/interception missions of any kind.

Finally while interception is amazing for experience because of the sheer weight of spawns you get *also why its so fun* I find t4 Endless missions to be more profitable by far since you are rewarded with duccats, cores and sell able items. I find stuff like spy done without a Loki or Ash done with full stealth to be the most rewarding fun wise. Especially as a team of ninja's all try and sync assassinate their targets, i guess this is beside the point tho.

Edited by TypeSaber

DE has stated that the combination of min/max spam with or without team synergies on maps of certian sizes and/or spawn rates constitutes a exploit that unbalances the game.

RJ is on of a number of ways to do this. Nerf'n the powers is only one aspect of addressing the problem. Closing the weakness on the tile sets is probably the best way to solve the problem. Changing map size and or spawn rates, and also adjusting level rewards could mitigate the game breaking spam fests.

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX