Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Had 1 Warframe Ability In Real Life

Cellix1

Damn... this is actually really hard xD

First I of course thought, "Loki's Invisibilty, duh."

But then there's Loki's Decoy.

And Ash's teleport.

And Slash Dash. That would be f*cking awesome.

And Radial Javelin. The havok I could wreak with Excalibur's abilites...

And Iron F*cking Skin. That would take forever to take down in real life, ya' know. 

Trinity's Blessing. I could save the world from disease, hunger, and all that.

Nova's M Prime. Don't even have to say anything about that.

And just so many more.

Limbo's Rift Walk = Invincimode forever.

But considering I don't want to ever go into war or anything - I'll disregard all offensive abilites. I'll train myself to be offensive and take a utility ability instead.

So with that said... yeah it'd still either be Loki's Invis or Ash's Teleport. Or still maybe Rhino's Iron Skin... Don't wanna get hurt.

Nah, Invis or Teleport.

Speed, I think. Would be the most useful for me on a day-to-day basis.

The warframe ability or the drug? lol

As for my ability, hmmm...

I think it's a toss up, I'd likely go with renewal, because then I could just make myself better whenever I'm sick or hurt, (plus not getting old really fast and you could probably do a lot of good with an ability like that) but I don't know if I'd like a more fun one, like Hydroid's Tempest Barrage.

I mean c'mon, who doesn't like the sound of water balloons of death?

If Energy's a thing, then Energy Vampire. At least I can make people float, turn blue, then explode into gibs!

Rift walk is also tempting but I wouldn't be able to touch anything. So yeah I can become immortal momentarily, but could you imagine being able to save yourself but not your friends/loved ones? That'd be pretty traumatizing.

If Energy's not a thing then... I need to think about it more :E

Slash Dash with Narrow Minded, Primed Continuity, Constitution, Over Extended, Stretch and Blind Rage.

My Gosh. The Speed. The massacres. Such Wow. Much want.

If Energy's a thing, then Energy Vampire. At least I can make people float, turn blue, then explode into gibs!

Rift walk is also tempting but I wouldn't be able to touch anything. So yeah I can become immortal momentarily, but could you imagine being able to save yourself but not your friends/loved ones? That'd be pretty traumatizing.

If Energy's not a thing then... I need to think about it more :E

Rift walk doesn't protect you from projectiles shot through Volt's shield.

So if someone decided to have volt's shield and you just happened to piss him off... Say bye bye.

Edited by (PS4)theelix

I would choose Hysteria  T̝̱͇̮̤͂̀̋̈́͑̋ͤO̙͎̖̤͇͖̘ͬ̌̌͝ ͔ͥ̕B̯͑̾̔ͬ͛̓̏ͅE͕̠͎͚͛͒͂ͥ͒̍̀A̤̮̗̞͊͐̀T̼̗̪͉̤͇̪ ͎̲̱͙͒ͤͤ̏̐́̚T̤̼̻͌̅̄ͨͥͨ̂͘ͅȞ͝E̛̯̭̥̰̬̙̱̍̾ͤ͗ͯ͂ ̛̝̻̖̪ͥͨͦ͆ͪͅͅŠ̸̔͌̔̅̽H͓͔̙̫̮͑ͧ̇ͦ̎̔̕ͅI͕̦̰̎͛͊͂͑͛T̡͙̻͉̥͇̻̘̾ͣ͐͋͒͆̄ ̝͎͉̻̀Ṍ͖̞͚̯̈͊ͮU͍͕ͤ̏̂͞T̖̾̀ͨ͛ͧ͡ ̦͕̜̺̬͌ͬ͒ͦO͖͚͓͎̪͒̈F͍̪̞̖͈̻̈ͅ ̊͂̈́̚A̜̽̎͐̒̃N̅̃̏̍̍҉̲̱̙͚Y͒҉̯̘͖͈̤̟B̔̇O̬͙̙͙ͧ̆D͓͓̠̪͓Yͩ̈́̑ ̶̦̝̲̳̰͇̿W̴͈͇̤͈ͪͨ͌͊H̯̖͓̙̠̼͐̚̚O̬̺̬̓̓ͤͥͅ ̖̞͉̝̲S͓̯͇͈͒̑͋̓̌͗̚T̙͚̜̀̇A̷̜̝̐̽ͬ̀͛N̰͓ͩ̈ͧ͗ͭ̀D͖ͨ́̓͘S̊̊̍ͦ̾ ͋ͪͬ̆ͮ͆͐҉I̞̣̙̯̮̪͢Ṉ̛̟̳̪͇̋͑̅ͭ̋ͫ ̷͇̈ͩ́M̧͎̰̰̙̈ͯͯ̃Y̪̥̤̭͈͚͒ͧ̚ͅ ̟̤̝̽͒̏͋͠Ẅ͚̣́Â̬͎̊Yͮ̃ͨ

Or Blessing to heal people◕‿‿◕

Speed simply because it would be the most useful ability amongst them all with both combat and non combat applications. Never needing a car again, yup definitely.

Or blessing ofc. Healing people is worth more than anything else hands down.

Edited by geninrising