Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Pc Players Feel About The New Update?

(PSN)WiiConquered

How do the accuracy changes feel? Are super quickscope Ballistas gone?

I played several Grineer and Corpus missions, both high and low level. The changes to accuracy appear to have fixed many problems, including Ballistas and Seekers. I also got the impression that some unit types are trying harder to move into optimal firing range before opening fire, which feels more realistic. Still not sure if that's actually happening or if it was just coincidence.

Not really honestly, at least not for me. Before today, I usually capped out after farming (38k cap) and my dailies (7k + a varying amount depending on medallions) for a syndicate between 45k-55k rep a day. Today, after finishing my dailies (which was twice because the dailies reset after the update, then again at the usual reset time) and turning in all of those medallions I earned about 100k (I began today around 25k and am now at 123k) and I still have 16k rep available to farm for non-syndicate missions. Granted today was a weird day with many extra rep opportunities than there usually be, but cut that number in half and it's still comparable to the amount of rep I was already earning on a regular basis.  

Yea, did all 3 suda syndicate dailies few hours ago (after 1st patch) which only gave me 400 each even though it's supposed to give me what was listed + there was zero medallions. Nothings changed for me other than my max daily rep was cut in half. Guess I am bugged eh. Nothing new, really.

Edited by fizbit

Well sadly I can't dump that much money into the game that I like, so it's how I make my plat. It was actually a pretty hard blow to us that have to do that

Implying that I keep getting plat with money. Which isn't the case, but I can see how it negatively affects you.

Spy 2.0 = AWESOME, needs "Mission Impossible Theme  - Warframe Mix FEAT. Lotus" as background tune tho =3
Graphic Options = Somehow I spent 20 minutes tinkering with contrast and brightness cause everything went nuts but its back now, the improvements are generally fine I guess,
Sound = Goddamit which of you DEvelopers said "Hey lets make the Grineer guns in the distance so quiet theyre barely audible and make them sound like peashooters." MEH about that part of the update.
New guns = Moar pew pew is always good.
Stylish sugatra - check, +1
Syndicate changes - Hrm...I have to say I was sceptic about the capping of bonus standing but after update I felt that filling the syndicate bar felt more fluent, no idea why, just felt easier and less "oh ffs 5k more"

It's great. Spy 2.0 is great, the quests are great, the new SFX and VFX gubbins are amazing, all around solid update, also, hek doesn't require a key anymore.

Disregard the people whining about their syndicate XP farm. All these flavors and they choose to be salty.

indeed spy 2.0 is great, but the new lighting.... is just ugly , i dunno, the screen turns brighter and darker at the most inconvenient moments, and the sound effects, now i feel like im playing BF4 with those bullet impact sounds... =/ but the new particle effects are nice i guess, some of them better than the ones with physx

i have mixed feelings here =S

Overall, it is a good minor update, but some of the content is best to to be apply last year, or maybe it should be apply right after the syndicate patch. Same goes to Ducats thingy.

Like previous comment, bug fixes always welcome. 

I no much idea for graphic thingy. It look cool according to the patch note. 

Some changes for warframe skills and etc. Have to try it up before commenting it.

Graphics changed for me over night...before it was crisp and colorful...now flat and dull looking. Also having texture loading slow issues on some maps. It just looks wishy washy fugly and I can't seem to tweak anything to make it better. No apparent difference between shutting on off niv phys x either. If I could revert this change I would instantly.

Nividia GTX 660 ti btw.

Best change, imo, is the sound improvements; it's noticably better.

Edited by fizbit

Spy 2.0 I think I'd rate as just "okay" in the long run as it currently stands.  The spy stuff is only in the console rooms, so for the rest, you can play the same way you normally do.  For the rooms themselves, once you've run them a few times, I expect people will memorize them and breeze through them.  Possibly not even worrying about the alarms (cypher to quickly do the console or 4 to kill the alarm ambush).  It could use some bonuses for not having a single alarm go off during the entire mission, anywhere or something.  I'd say a bonus for not killing anything, but well, Loki would trivialize that.

I'd like to see Spy maps get even more of a focus on avoiding detection.  Less mobs that start out spawned, more that spawn on triggering various detection methods.  Parkour well and do the mission faster.  Trip things and have to deal with ambushes, turrets that pop up, explosive devices (fear the energy draining one!), or maybe losing out on some potential loot (lockers with a chance of mods, plus greater than normal chance of rare/uncommon resources that look if you trip a trap).  Of course, that will take more level designer time, but hopefully in time, we'll see that.  The potential is there anyway.  But will have to see if it lives up to that.

Spy 2.0 seems to have a good start especially with the corpus lasers, although I'd like to see more puzzling stages in time.

The adaptive exposure thing needs a little more work imo, at least there's a choice to take it on and off as well.  I'm not also comfortable with the less saturated colors atm.  I'm satisfied overall so far though.

Major nerfs to syndicates and T4 survival essentially ruins whatever positives they did and DE is just patting themselves on back for it. I am taking a break from warframe DE can go jump off a bridge if they think I'll keep playing there game when they do dumb stuff like that.