Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Had It With Stalker's Drops :/

(XBOX)Grihaly

He hardly shows for me. Showed up last week for the first time in like half a year. Dropped a Molten Impact.

Have Dread, Hate, and Blind Justice. Been wanting Despair forever. And I would just buy despair for plat if I didn't have to buy they whole damned set. So expensive. Not worth it ever.

That Sigil would be nice too.

When some online buds brought me into WF, one of my early Stalker encounters left me with a Hate. Back then I hadn't purchased much weapon space and figured I could just find another, so I trashed it after maxing. Months and months and months later, I felt the blow from that random action. Now I keep Hate at a shrine which can't be disturbed. 

*clears throat*

I am the sequence you procure,
I am the chaos you endure,
I am the order you inquire,
I am the coincidence you desire,
I am the system you withstand,
I am the turmoil you demand,
I am the equitable and the fair,
I am the bias you despair,
I am the cause, yet you cannot blame me,
For I am the one they call RNG.

That was good.

Better get used to the grind, after all WF is 99% made of grind =|

I am used to it, this is just bullsh*t, with the rarity of his appearances, his drop chances should be increased by about 400%

Stalker-Senpai only drops what you want if you best him in a melee-duel. No running away or cheap parry tricks. Pure melee mashing each other.

I've melee killed him 5 times, one got me 2 Dreads at once, another one got me Dread, one got me Blind Justice, one was heavy impact and alloy plate, and the other melee kill got me absolutely f**king nothing. 

6 months - too many hours - so many dead Stalkers ... and nothing ... nothing at all ... he drops NOTHING!! I think you're all lying about these mythical Dread + Hate x15 :P

On the other hand I have Brakk & Detron without even trying!

I've killed the G3 four times, and got 2 Brakk receivers. That's it, two receivers.

And Harvester has shown up only once ever, got a barrel.

I will never see Stalker's weapons as being inferior to others.

Back in 2013 when I firsted started, I got abandoned by my friends and left to die. I quit for a short while over frustration. I then decided to give the game a second chance, and after selling some TF2 unusuals for steam currency, I bought Founders and then bought Nekros (who just came out at the time) and Stalker's weapon pack. 

Stalker's weapons helped me get through the game, and I somehow went from that era of my Warframe career to where I am now. 

Stalker may try to kill you, but I will always be grateful to him for his weapons.

I had a friend of mine break down and buy his set for 800p...
3 days later, darvo had his gear for half off.

You want to talk about despair lol

But I feel you on the drop rates.
In all honestly, the best way I went about getting all of his gear was by not trying to go for them. It seems that when you don't try to get things, you get them. It'll save you alot of stress.

Well, that cowardly piceceof S#&$ never comes after me. 

NEVER. I've had a mark since ages godammit. I took a nearly unranked Sheev, Lato and Mk-1 Strun.

That useless piece of S#&$ still won't come after me. 

He's appeared only thrice in nearly one year for me, and never dropped ANYTHING. Not even the Dread.

He isnt going to appear if you bring low conclave gear, that is a myth, and has always been a myth. People got his scripts a long time ago. He works like this:

• There is a 1.5% + (0.5%*player count) chance that the Stalker will appear in any mission the Tenno embarks on (including Void missions). If there are no valid targets, the Stalker will not spawn.
    • There is a delay of 30 to 280 seconds (~4 minutes) before the Stalker will spawn in a given mission.

Basically the best tactic is to bring 4 marked players to an infested survival, afk for 5 minutes (go watch youtube) while listening for stalker. If he doesnt appear in 5 minutes, abort, retry, repeat. You do NOT need to start the survival to trigger him. He spawns within 4-5 minutes

If you are sick of farming him, however, there are consumables to be released in update 16 that spawn assassins. Wait for those then farm stalker

Edited by cyrus106

• There is a 1.5% + (0.5%*player count) chance that the Stalker will appear in any mission the Tenno embarks on (including Void missions). If there are no valid targets, the Stalker will not spawn.
    • There is a delay of 30 to 280 seconds (~4 minutes) before the Stalker will spawn in a given mission.

If you are sick of farming him, however, there are consumables to be released in update 16 that spawn assassins. Wait for those then farm stalker

The wiki also says his marks stack, which is a lie, if they did, he'd have about a 96% showing up in every match I play.

Where is your proof of this? Haven't heard anything about assassin spawning consumables...

DE has definitely nerfed Stalker and other assassins' drop rate, gg DE.

Might be true.

Today I've meet G3 trying to take me down doing Uranus Solo survival with my lvl 14 excalibur. They only dropped split chamber. But I already have brakk for few months so I don't care. But yeah both stalker and maybe some other invasions, have such crappy drop rates that its funny.

As for stalker well tried to do stalker hunt once. After about 5-10 games where he didn't show up at all I gave up and quit. If he doesn't show on stalker hunt then well n/c. On the other hand you have syndicate killers chasing you or someone else in the team game after game.

The wiki also says his marks stack, which is a lie, if they did, he'd have about a 96% showing up in every match I play.

Where is your proof of this? Haven't heard anything about assassin spawning consumables...

You misread the wiki. By marks stack, they mean if you kill multiple bosses you are marked multiple times. When you defeat stalker or he defeats you, you lose one mark. This wiki does not say "multiple marks increase appearance chance"

edit: I PMed you my proof. It's been around since january

Edited by cyrus106

I've killed stalker under 15 times since i started playing but he never gave me bad drops, unlike g3....

sWcv69w.jpg

Despair and the sigil, you got lucky.

You misread the wiki. By marks stack, they mean if you kill multiple bosses you are marked multiple times. When you defeat stalker or he defeats you, you lose one mark. This wiki does not say "multiple marks increase appearance chance"

edit: I PMed you my proof. It's been around since january

I'm pretty sure I burned through all my Stalker marks, but it says I'm marked...