Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Still Get Stuck/fall After Melee Parry, Please Fix It Already

Sannidor

Please don't move this to art & animation, this is a complex issue, not just clipping.

If this won't be fixed in U16 I'm losing faith in DE's reaction to feedback.

I don't play full melee at all, I don't use Valkyr, I stay away from Suda power which also causes parry stun...

The bug is super old, stupid easy to replicate and extremally game breaking as we are left stuck or fall to abyss and lose revive. We can't parry counter next to any obstacle, stairs, wall, sometimes even flat surfaces don't save us from failure.

SJ6X2p8.jpg

Edited by Sannidor

We're going to have to start putting this in patch note replies "still no fix for...". This thing has been around for ages and can happen in pretty much any place. It is clearly an issue with the animation moving the character model away from the starting position without respect for map hitboxes.

I tried to repro this last evening but fell short, although your screenshot depicts the result of the issue clearly. Does anyone have a video of this?

you basically do a finisher on stairs and the finisher animation forces you through the terrain and volia you are stuck. 

I tried to repro this last evening but fell short, although your screenshot depicts the result of the issue clearly. Does anyone have a video of this?

you basically do a finisher on stairs and the finisher animation forces you through the terrain and volia you are stuck. 

^this

But it's not only for the stairs, we glitch on everything that pushes frame through textures while parry counter and very often on flat surfaces depending on melee used.

Here's a video I made: 

Thanks for replying DERebecca, I hope this will be taken care of :3

^this

But it's not only for the stairs, we glitch on everything that pushes frame through textures while parry counter and very often on flat surfaces depending on melee used.

Here's a video I made: 

Thanks for replying DERebecca, I hope this will be taken care of :3

*bows* your dedication is honorable, Tenno.

The Dev team is working on a fix for Melee Parry actions resulting in getting stuck in Stairs/Ramps at this time!

It's harder to replicate on stairs if done at an angle but if we have back to the wall = death fall.

It's not just slant surfaces, we glitch through everything. It looks horrible, we can see broken textures and space geometry and still get stuck/die. Please revise it until it's solved. Thank you.

Video from 15.13.8 obviously