Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only A Month Before The 2Nd Warframe Anniversary Make Your Wish List

Rayzenfloss

I wish whoever makes the final decisions at DE was fired and someone else was given a shot this game has been headed straight down the crapper ever since the console launch.

Well of course it have been..... oh how fun this community is.

Anyways, i just want simple solutions for fixing grind. Nothing shiny, just more enjoyable game.

#1 Exca Proto armor Skin

#2 Normal Tigris Armor Plate Set ( for those people who didnt get the Prime Ver & Hate Gold Colors :) )

#3 Tigris Version of Syandana or a Proto one :)

#4 Lotus Badge / Can Repleace the Alliance Emblem

Make your Wish List here :)

I think you mean Targis not Tigris, cause Tigris is a shotgun and would probably look weird as Syandana.

Applying a limited time event to get Excal Prime (or skin for Excal to look like his prime version).

To make Typhus a warframe and stay faithful to his designs.

The ability to purchase prime warframe profile images. (So disappointed with myself that I missed out on Loki Prime's Profile Image T.T)

Applying a Stance Bundle to purchase all the warframe stances rather than buy individually.

Making more sense of the Warframe universe.

See about further weapon tweaking to make some more weapons feel equivalent (No Melee 3.0 though please).

Sigh... We can dream...

Wait... if we put a female skin on Ash... would that make him a trap? But... the female skin was the original, so the current Ash is a trans, but ash is referenced as "he", but was a female at the start so if we give the female skin Ash would trans back to "his" real gender or..... uurrgghhh.

For Nyx or Loki (we could make the nemesis skin for rhino, it looks male-ish enough, but it could also be for nyx, since the original nemesis was a woman after all...also, this skin would be too perfect and too badass)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/darksector/images/1/1a/288382_full.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120630233229.jpg

Imagine conclave fights with proto excal vs nemesis....

http://www.psu.com/media/articles/dark6.jpg

edit: whoops....how can I embed my pictures? :P

Edited by Deadroy97

Seeing as the only Frames that could have a Proto-Armor are Excalibur, Nyx, Frost and Trinity, I would love one of those.

Still, a new Proto-Armor may be asking for too much.

What may actually happen is that we'll get Excalibro's again, the previous and current Dex weapons and maybe a weapon skin.