Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder Lied To Me

(PSN)GHOST4598

Question

i used the warframe builder the other day to see how awesome i could get my dread that i was building. my build used 2 forma and i was able to make a pretty epic build. it all fit with the catalyst and 2 forma, so when i got my bow i immediately forma'd it twice and slapped a potatoe on it. but the build doesn't fit even though it's the exact same setup. when i was experimenting on the builder i was kinda just going through the motions so i don't know if i missed anything.

build:

i added a dash polarity and a v polarity,(don't remember the names) i used maxed point strike, maxed fanged fusilade, maxed hammershot, maxed sawtooth clip, maxed shred, maxed vital sense, maxed thunderbolt, and i was supposed to be able to use max serration but i need to level it 4 more times but i only have 2 capacity left

14 answers to this question

i used the warframe builder the other day to see how awesome i could get my dread that i was building. my build used 2 forma and i was able to make a pretty epic build. it all fit with the catalyst and 2 forma, so when i got my bow i immediately forma'd it twice and slapped a potatoe on it. but the build doesn't fit even though it's the exact same setup. when i was experimenting on the builder i was kinda just going through the motions so i don't know if i missed anything.

build:

i added a dash polarity and a v polarity,(don't remember the names) i used maxed point strike, maxed fanged fusilade, maxed hammershot, maxed sawtooth clip, maxed shred, maxed vital sense, maxed thunderbolt, and i was supposed to be able to use max serration but i need to level it 4 more times but i only have 2 capacity left

Um. if the 4 capacity is needed, and you need 2 more energy, then you put the mod on a polarity. It only uses 2 energy then. Also, thunderbolt on Dread is terrible, just friendly advice. Shred is terrible because dread already has puncture. Sawtooth is just generally bad.

Try this

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/700643653009443505/05E131BA30022B64E7741BB5B63F91156FFFF1B2/

Make sure you have the correct mods in their corresponding polarity and keep in mind that the higher drain a mod has, the more you save by putting it in a mod slot of the same polarity. It reduces the drain by half, and it rounds up on uneven numbers, so a mod with a drain of 11 will have a drain of 6 (11/2 = 5.5 rounded up to 6).

Edited by Radford_343

I hope i understand you what you mean. Warframe Builder is not perfect but its ok. The damage on the site what you see is the max damage you can make. Its possible to show the same damage as in the inventory. For this you must delete the check mark for critical damage, multishot, damage for a fraction.....

the reason for this is because Warframe Builder lets you go into Negative points.

remember that! if you're checking actual capacity, keep an eye on the 'points left' bar. if it's negative then it definitely doesn't currently fit!

the damage on the site what you see is the max damage you can make.

it actually isn't. Crits are averaged and what you see is the average Damage you will aggregate.

I hope i understand you what you mean. Warframe Builder is not perfect but its ok. The damage on the site what you see is the max damage you can make. Its possible to show the same damage as in the inventory. For this you must delete the check mark for critical damage, multishot, damage for a fraction.....

What taiiat stated. The damage is on average.

If you want to see the max damage just uncheck everything and multiply the crit damage.